LeBron/AD Truths...

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I don't need to because I know Lakers fans from here, why don't you do it? I'll humor you...
Ancedental evidence is no evidence at all

Make the poll so we can see how the coli thinks, even those that don't like you.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I'm not concerned about who likes me, this is the internet. You brought it up, make the thread...
I don't make threads. This your topic and you won't let me be. I do believe u apart of the LWO. U need to see for your own eyes guarantee Lakers fans ain't rocking with Bron like that

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's so obvious... clown shyt.

AD frustrates me too but i really wanna see how it'd if we rebuilt a team around AD. Breh destroyed the 2020 playoffs and had his most healthiest season this year. Dropped 40/20 in that IST title game. There's clearly an alpha, dominant player there. But with Bron on your squad you just cant ascend to that role. And with AD idolizing Bron, it's just not in him to grab the team. But if Bron leaves and we restart with AD, he might have a different mentality. I don't wanna believe a player off his talent and his potential to dominate is just a #2.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
AD frustrates me too but i really wanna see how it'd if we rebuilt a team around AD. Breh destroyed the 2020 playoffs and had his most healthiest season this year. Dropped 40/20 in that IST title game. There's clearly an alpha, dominant player there. But with Bron on your squad you just cant ascend to that role. And with AD idolizing Bron, it's just not in him to grab the team. But if Bron leaves and we restart with AD, he might have a different mentality. I don't wanna believe a player off his talent and his potential to dominate is just a #2.
AD is a #1, we already know that from his New Orleans career. The question is, how high of a ceiling do you think you have with him as a #1? Is it a championship contention ceiling? Because it wasn't that in Nola...

I've said for awhile I think Jeanie shouldn't pay Bron and let him walk, too. Just turn the chapter...

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I agree breh. Bron should be gone by next season. There is literally no reason to keep him here if they have title aspirations. He's done. Give AD the keys and go from there

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

You are just a bytch ass flee-er that hates Lebron. It’s not logical with you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
AD is a #1, we already know that from his New Orleans career. The question is, how high of a ceiling do you think you have with him as a #1? Is it a championship contention ceiling? Because it wasn't that in Nola...

I've said for awhile I think Jeanie shouldn't pay Bron and let him walk, too. Just turn the chapter...

We know this from the 2020 playoffs, stop playing around

In NOLA he didn't have even close to anything resembling a champion core. When he had DMC they had a great year, swept Dame/Mccollum and ran into the Dubs. Even then they took a game off the Dubs whereas we cant even take a game off the Nuggets in two years.

pair AD with new stars and let's see. If Bron leaves and we pair AD with Young or Mitchell and another star and we fail.....than y'all gonna be able to pop hella shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But 15 years ago they told us the major difference between Bron and Kobe was that Bron made his teammates better and Kobe didn't :ohhh:

If you're a spot up shooter type guy, then Bron is good for you.

Other than that, if you're not a person that can get your own like that as far as creating your own shot, you get turned into a 3 and D guy for the most part.