Lebron allowed the guy that plays his position to get Finals MVP

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What u mean hang out with them
You know how all these nikkas be clubbing in L.A in the offseason together and how Paul George wants to train with Lebron and how KD and Bron hung out in the offseason and shyt. Kawhi don't wanna be friends with them nikkas which makes him even scarier. You won't catch Brandon Jennings on stage with this nikka like he was when he offered the pill to Swaggy P.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Bron guarded Kawhi almost exclusively the first 2 games of the series, aside from the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, when he'd switch onto Parker. Starting with Game 3, he guarded Parker a lot more because his penetration is what was killing us due to the defense collapsing. Kawhi was basically nonexistant for games 1 and 2 and there were even threads made on here calling him trash.

But context is irrelevant if it doesn't fit the agenda, I suppose.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
fukking idiot.

When Lebron guarded Kawhi, Parker, Diaw, or Manu raped the Heat instead.
When Lebror own guarded Parker, Kawhi, Diaw, or Manu raped the Heat instead.
When Lebron guarded Manu, Kawhi, Diaw, or Parker raped the Heat instead.
When Lebron guarded Diaw, Kawhi, Manu, or Parker raped the Heat instead.

Did y'all even watch the games? :wtf::mindblown:

:russ: You should be upset that you took the time to write out that dumb, babbling shyt that's not even true. Hold this neg for your own good.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:russ: You should be upset that you took the time to write out that dumb shyt babbling shyt that is not even true. Hold this neg for your own good.
So the threads that emerged after games 1 & 2 about Kawhi being trash didn't exist? After games 1 & 2, Lebron had to guard Parker and Manu because of the penetration in the lane they were giving the Heat. Are you really gonna act like that's not what occurred?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Name one of the greats that allowed a guy at their position to get finals MVP.

Both of Hakeem's came against great centers in Shaq & Ewing. Billups got his matched up against Gary Payton.

That isn't even the point of why this is a dumb thread. Leonard won finals MVP because he had 3 great games to close it out & because they can't give the award to the bench. His award is like Billups award. They won because they had the better overall team & Leonard won the award because he had the "loudest" games for the Spurs.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Name one of the greats that allowed a guy at their position to get finals MVP.
What exactly is your point with this thread anyway? So Lebron's counterpart on the other team won FMVP (even though Lebron rarely guarded him in games 3-5). Does this mean Lebron isn't a great? Or Lebron's defense sucked?

Like, what's your point of the thread?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lebronkawhi.gif

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth 10,000.
Please tell me someone shopped this cause if that was really his reaction
3783720-lol.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:whoa: On crowning Kawhi. He's a good young player/ great defender. No need to start overrating the homie. Might be a 5-10 player one day in the league, but at the current moment he's probably the worst finals MVP of recent history (No roast just being real)

To the OPs point tho this series basically exposed LeBron as a defender. Offensively lebron was still eating but defensively :scusthov:. LeBron is one of the most overrated defenders I've seen in my life and I've been saying this for years. I wonder what it's gonna take for the whole "defends 1-5s" myth to be killed. :skip:MJ would never let a no time Allstar, fourth option, 13 point averaging, homeboy with dusty ass Nick Canon from drumline cornrows cook him for a finals game let alone a whole finals series (almost 2 finals series). Bron really should be ashamed

Last edited:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: On crowning Kawhi. He's a good young player/ great defender. No need to start overrating the homie. Might be a 5-10 player one day in the league, but at the current moment he's probably the worst finals MVP of recent history (No roast just being real)

To the OPs point tho this series basically exposed LeBron as a defender. Offensively lebron was still eating but defensively :scusthov:. LeBron is one of the most overrated defenders I've seen in my life and I've been saying this for years. I wonder what it's gonna take for the whole "defends 1-5s" myth to be killed. :skip:MJ would never let a no time Allstar, fourth option, 13 point averaging, homie boy with dusty ass Nick Canon from drumline cornrows cook him for a finals game let alone a whole finals series (almost 2 finals series). Bron really should be ashamed

dude goes for steals too much and has the occasional block... suddenly hes an elite defender :heh:

nikka was crying last year about guarding 4s and david west :mjlol:

ppl are jumping the gun of kawhi, but its expecting... normal reactionary shyt. spurs are the perfect for him, but let that nikka get his shine