Lebron allowed the guy that plays his position to get Finals MVP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear sports journalism has been reduced to rubble, I mean this just has to be the most joke of a profession I have ever seen, and is a sign of the times

this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
dude goes for steals too much and has the occasional block... suddenly hes an elite defender :heh:

nikka was crying last year about guarding 4s and david west :mjlol:

ppl are jumping the gun of kawhi, but its expecting... normal reactionary shyt. spurs are the perfect for him, but let that nikka get his shine
:salute:To that nikka Kawhi tho. I may clown on his early 2000s B2K looking hairstyle but young homie played his heart out. I'll let him have his moment in the sun:blessed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ray still could have won. he played better than Kawhi did :yeshrug:
let me guess...Billups in 2004 > Kobe in 2002 just because Billups gotta FMVP:patrice:

But Pierce win it tho. Simple as that.

If Allen would've hit some muhfukkin threes the Heats woulda won.

See how that works

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ray still could have won. he played better than Kawhi did :yeshrug:
let me guess...Billups in 2004 > Kobe in 2002 just because Billups gotta FMVP:patrice:
:mjlol:The struggle is real with these responses. Ray Allen is and was considered a hofer. Kawhi is not..... Even if ray did win finals MVP against Kobe (which he didn't) it wouldn't be the same. Keep struggling tho my brotha :wow:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
:mjlol:The struggle is real with these responses. Ray Allen is and was considered a hofer. Kawhi is not..... Even if ray did win finals MVP against Kobe (which he didn't) it wouldn't be the same. Keep struggling tho my brotha :wow:

u cant even respond to my statement because u know that shyt was true:troll:

lol @ dissing someone for allowing 17ppg but let someone to allowed 21ppg a pass because of some hardware :why:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
u cant even respond to my statement because u know that shyt was true:troll:

lol @ dissing someone for allowing 17ppg but let someone to allowed 21ppg a pass because of some hardware :why:
I responded directly to your statement. In what world is Kawhi lighting you up the same as Ray allen lighting you up :heh:??? That's like making fun of someone for getting 30 dropped on them by KD, while your getting 30 dropped on you by Iman Shumpert :pachaha:. Keep grasping at straws nikka:camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Both of Hakeem's came against great centers in Shaq & Ewing. Billups got his matched up against Gary Payton.

That isn't even the point of why this is a dumb thread. Leonard won finals MVP because he had 3 great games to close it out & because they can't give the award to the bench. His award is like Billups award. They won because they had the better overall team & Leonard won the award because he had the "loudest" games for the Spurs.
I already said Shaq gets a pass because he was young and wasn't in his prime yet. Ewing ran across a better player.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Please tell me someone shopped this cause if that was really his reaction
3783720-lol.gif
That clip is from last year's finals. Here's another one from last year's finals:

takethathaters.gif

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:mjlol:The struggle is real with these responses. Ray Allen is and was considered a hofer. Kawhi is not..... Even if ray did win finals MVP against Kobe (which he didn't) it wouldheavens the same. Keep struggling tho my brotha :wow:
bron stans are in for a long, hot summer. They are reaching to the heavens with these excuses.