Lebron and the Lakers Has Never Benefited From the Play In Format

Daps
@Roger king

handing-dollar-take-my-money-2q6jq4viue0f3djd.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You can go on x or any other social media platform and simply search ''play in and lebron'' there are countless of posts with several hundreds/thousands of lies of blatant lie alluding to the fact that this was a policy instituted to help lebron and no one else. You can view several posts in this forum as well saying lebron was the reason adam silver institued this rule. The notion that ''nobody truly having a discussion'' about it is simply not true, even in the initial post on the first page the lie was there as evidence. Here is a post created just recently with over 11k likes on social media just blatantly false

You still stand by your notion that no one is having a discussion about it despite the several thousand of likes? If you want further proof simply search it up on X or use the search history on this forum

Ok but ur wrote this post

U could’ve used this time to polish ur resume

…or at least think of a good reason why there are multiple 6 year gaps in your resume :ufdup:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
lakers fans mad cause they wanna avoid denver until the last round just like last year :mjlol::umad:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Breh tell what school you graduated again from? You ignored me last time I asked
I went to school at a community college :yeshrug:

This is real life ese no one cares where you went to college lol. I've already told people what I do (Air Traffic Controller), what do you do?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I went to school at a community college :yeshrug:

This is real life ese no one cares where you went to college lol. I've already told people what I do (Air Traffic Controller), what do you do?

I know I only mention to it you, and I'm in Pharmaceutical Sales for a Top 10 Bio Pharma. So like I said you can drop the faux intelligence act :mjlol:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
This is a pure objective fact like not up to debate but why is the lie perpetuated that lebron needed the play in to get in the playoffs and it was created solely to help him? that is just a brazen lie, it has been to his disadvantage big time, if this was the old format they would be in the playoffs already against OKC thunder
People forget.

That shyt was made to have Zion face Bron in the bubble, and to hype the 7th and 8th seeds up a bit because they usually get run over by the top seeds and make the first round boring.

It turned out WAY better than expected because the West has been insane, but you're not wrong. LeBron never benefitted from it. The League has because the trash LeLakers keep getting low seeds.:mjlol:

Silver probably looking at the Warriors and Lakers kicking off the postseason like :mjlit: