Lebron is closer to 40 than 30 and he's hurt. Does he get a pass this year?

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bytch shut up
giphy.webp

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
And stop moving the goalposts, you fukking gump lol. Now its Bron stans were using stats, your initial statement was analytics and when it was pointed out nobody in fukking 2008 was using analytics to make a basketball argument you started all this talk about Giannis and other shyt...

Go get some help...
You already said bron stans don't use stats though. :skip:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why did you conviniently ignore the fact they also have more MVPs, Finals MVPs, and DPOY awards than LeBron?

It ain't just team accolades. Jordan, Kareem, and Russell beat him in individual accolades as well.

Bron has no case for top 3 all-time let alone GOAT. Jordan, Kareem, and Russell have better resumes.

More All-Defensive First Team selections as well, leading the league in steals three separate times, recording over 100 blocked shots in two different seasons (LeBron at 6'9 doesn't even have one 100 blocked shots in a single season). A lot of LeBron's stats are at the expense of not going 100% on defense. MJ played both sides of the ball with equal intensity.

I would also throw Wilt at number 4.

Duncan, Magic, Bird, and LeBron can battle it out for that 5 spot.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So in addition to your feminine argument techniques you're also a liar? Plenty of posters have asked you to defend your position on LeBron being in the GOAT. You simply have no argument which is why you keep ducking it.
bytch shut up like I said p*ssy you the worst poster on here get the fukk on and tag 5 people who asked for that from me you bytch