Lebron is now the all time leading scorer in playoff history passing MJ :mjcry:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U TALK SHIIT IN ANONYMITY .. DONT GET MORE INSECURE THAN THAT.

I offered to meet in person and you disappeared. That's being a coward. If I was insecure I would actually care about your juvenile taunts. Insecure is when you lie about your race and your hairline and demand pictures of random dudes.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I offered to meet in person and you disappeared. That's being a coward. If I was insecure I would actually care about your juvenile taunts. Insecure is when you lie about your race and your hairline and demand pictures of random dudes.

MY DUDE STFU UP ALREADY AND GET OFF MY NUTS. U A BIGGER SCCIT GROUPIE THAN A LEBRON GROUPIE

IF UR SCARY ASS WANA SEE ME LIKE U CONTINUE TO PRETEND, I AINT HARD TO FIND. IM ACTUALLY HEADIN TO RESEDA PARK TO BALL RIGHT NOW, SLIDE THRU LIL MAN. ILL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH MY EXQUISITE HAIR IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER.

AND THATS MY LAST REPLY TO YOUR NUTRIDING ASS BROBRO, U CAN CONTINUE TALKIN BOUT HOW MY NUTS TASTE TO YASELF.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
MY DUDE STFU UP ALREADY AND GET OFF MY NUTS. U A BIGGER SCCIT GROUPIE THAN A LEBRON GROUPIE

IF UR SCARY ASS WANA SEE ME LIKE U CONTINUE TO PRETEND, I AINT HARD TO FIND. IM ACTUALLY HEADIN TO RESEDA PARK TO BALL RIGHT NOW, SLIDE THRU LIL MAN. ILL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH MY EXQUISITE HAIR IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER.

AND THATS MY LAST REPLY TO YOUR NUTRIDING ASS BROBRO, U CAN CONTINUE TALKIN BOUT HOW MY NUTS TASTE TO YASELF.

This balding wigger caught feelings. :jjjjj:.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Many elite players do indeed pad their stats from time to time; however, very few of them force teams to create a system primarily designed around them getting individual stats.

Jordan would be a good example of this. Prior to him playing in the triangle offense, he was a 32-8-8 player. He could've averaged those same numbers for the next five seasons if he wanted to, but he sacrificed his overall stats when he bought into the triangle. He was criticized for stat-padding prior to PJ becoming coach, though, if that means anything.

Kobe never got the chance to pad stats due to first being a bench player, then being in the triangle for nearly his entire career as a starter. The triangle automatically kills individual stats.

It's problematic when it leads to a player ball-hogging at the expense of the team, as well.

Agreed.

I would disagree. LeBron usually forces teams to build offenses around him that don't interfere with his individual stats. This is usually to the detriment of most of the many all-star players who play with him, but in the east they get away with it. It's when he's against elite teams, you see how exposed this method is.

Take last year's Finals for example. In Gms 1,2 & 4, LeBron put up very good all-around stats for the most part. If you primarily went off the box score(which most people do) you would've thought he was having a monster series up to that point. It's only when you actually watch the games that you see how misleading his numbers were. He was often non-aggressive and seemingly disinterested for several stretches when his team wasn't playing well, then after the game had already been decided he would start attempting layups and easy floaters to get his numbers and shooting percentage up.

There were several threads made about that last year on this very forum. Same thing happened in 2014 Finals when he showed up for one quarter per game over the last three games. His stats looked good, but they were woefully misleading with respect to being proportional to his impact.

Are really gonna blame lbj for the final 2014
He was putting 30 pts with the rest was putting 12 pts

:mindblown:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
kobe-5-rings-o.gif

:dead:

but Bron is a better player....