Lebron is now the all time leading scorer in playoff history passing MJ :mjcry:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U CAN TELL SOMEONE IS A LOSER WHEN THEY CONSTANTLY RIDE NUTS BECAUSE THEY ARE INCREDIBLY INSECURE AND SELF-CONSCIOUS

So insecure that they demand your pictures in random threads.

Youre as gay as Eden shizLe.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
full
how's that?

You scored 10 points higher. Your comparison is off anyway since 50 percent is a great rate for any NBA player.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lebron has played far easier teams throughout his career in the East. :shrugkobe:

Kobe also played against easier teams in the Finals too.

Most of the Finals teams Kobe played would've got past Browns last 2 year Cavs or Heat.

I'm not sure Kobe would've beat them Spurs, Golden State and Thunder teams

:troll:

Martha

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't care to make a thread and good spin job on why nobody daps your post:mjlol:

I COULD EASILY FISH FOR DAPS AND
KISS ASS TO GET MY SHIIT UP LIKE MOST THE POSTERS HERE, BUT THAT AINT ME .. GOIN BACK N FORTH AND PARTAKING IN DEBATES BRINGS UR DAPS DOWN. POSTING 1 LINERS ALA "GMB BREHS" ETC IS WHAT GETS U DAPS ..

ITS OBVIOUS THAT FEATURED THREADS HAS A LOT MORE TO DO WITH RELEVANCY HERE. GET AT LEAST 10, THEN TALK HOMIE.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
THIS YEAR, YES .. LAST 2 YEARS WITOUT DURANT, HELL NO.

Rondo gonna have to pick his poison and guard either Klay or Curry. And while the one he guard may not shoot as many 3s, he still gonna get his some crucial ones and which every one he aint gonna go HAM. Them illegal screens by the Ausie:lolbron:

D Green gonna harass the fukk out of KG or whoever they 4 is. Matter fact in that matchup, its even doubtful KG's fake tough guy act is gonna play here.:russ:

Harrison would play solid, probably neutralize Ray, and the MVP AI wont be denied:troll:

and dont get me wrong, I know Pierce and KG will get they 2's off while Ray will hit a few 3's, but not as many in the same volume as GS and last I checked 3 is more than 2.:mjgrin:

Martha

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Rondo gonna have to pick his poison and guard either Klay or Curry. And while the one he guard may not shoot as many 3s, he still gonna get his some crucial ones and which every one he aint gonna go HAM. Them illegal screens by the Ausie:lolbron:

D Green gonna harass the fukk out of KG or whoever they 4 is. Matter fact in that matchup, its even doubtful KG's fake tough guy act is gonna play here.:russ:

Harrison would play solid, probably neutralize Ray, and the MVP AI wont be denied:troll:

and dont get me wrong, I know Pierce and KG will get they 2's off while Ray will hit a few 3's, but not as many in the same volume as GS and last I checked 3 is more than 2.:mjgrin:

Martha

LOL U TRIPPIN BRODIE

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
LOL U TRIPPIN BRODIE

I wont deny that.... but no lies was told nephew:mjgrin:

And I hate to tell it to you but them Non Shaq, Artest, Odem, and Pau teams wouldve never got past GS or the most recent Spurs team in the same period. I'm not sure they'd beat this years Houston Rockets:skip:

:salute:

Martha

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I wont deny that.... but no lies was told nephew:mjgrin:

And I hate to tell it to you but them Non Shaq, Artest, Odem, and Pau teams wouldve never got past GS or the most recent Spurs team in the same period. I'm not sure they'd beat this years Houston Rockets:skip:

:salute:

Martha

THAT LAKER TEAM BEAT THE SPURS WHEN DUNCAN WAS STILL GREAT .. WOULDA HANDLED GS. THIS YEARS HOUSTON WOULDA BEEN SWEPT BRO.