NULL
Still don't change the fact that Iggy whooped his ass one on one
momma-named-him-clay.jpg
And when you have no fear of no one else you can focus on all of you efforts

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iggy had so much help defense, LeBron would have destroyed him if he had a competent team around him

Exactly Bron was damn near dead in those games. You saw how he couldn't even sit and rest because leads would evaporate.

Then dude was the leading scorer, rebounder and assist guy. Bringing the ball up the court and running the offense creating shots for everyone else.

This the same team Lebron dominated in the regular season on high efficiency when Love and Kyrie were healthy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when you have no fear of no one else you can focus on all of you efforts

Iggy can only guard one person at one time.The Warriors wasn't swarming on Bron like that when Iggy was guarding him.

That's the point...they didn't have to.

Kyrie & Love could've been out there.Iggy was still going to put the brakes on him.Iggy was isolated one on one with Bron plenty times...Iggy made him look awkward:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya dudes need to stop with all the Lebron did not have Kyrie or Kevin during this series because this is the team he set up for himself. I understand if you guys would have made an excuse for him if this was the Miami situation because Wade, Lebron, Bosh made that decision to team up as free agents, but they won. Lebron needs to be held accountable if this team never gets over the hump because this is all his doing. He cannot elude harsh criticism this go around if he fails to get it done for Cleveland again. It's now or never whether his core is healthy or not down the stretch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iggy can only guard one person at one time.The Warriors wasn't swarming on Bron like that when Iggy was guarding him.

That's the point...they didn't have to.

Kyrie & Love could've been out there.Iggy was still going to put the brakes on him.Iggy was isolated one on one with Bron plenty times...Iggy made him look awkward:yeshrug:
Precisely! People just don't understand that Steve Kerr employed that San Antonio(Popvich) defense on Lebron where you guard him with your best perimeter defender making him take long two's and stay home on his shooters. I guarantee you if Golden State played the same way as Chicago and Atlanta against Cleveland, they would have lost the Finals and Cleveland would have won. Chicago and Atlanta threw too much double teams at Lebron, which allowed him to find his shooters for alot of open threes. Golden State stuck Iguodala, Barnes, and Green on Lebron in one on one situations while staying home on the shooters. The key to beating Lebron is taking out his support and forcing him to beat you by himself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Precisely! People just don't understand that Steve Kerr employed that San Antonio(Popvich) defense on Lebron where you guard him with your best perimeter defender making him take long two's and stay home on his shooters. I guarantee you if Golden State played the same way as Chicago and Atlanta against Cleveland, they would have lost the Finals and Cleveland would have won. Chicago and Atlanta threw too much double teams at Lebron, which allowed him to find his shooters for alot of open threes. Golden State stuck Iguodala, Barnes, and Green on Lebron in one on one situations while staying home on the shooters. The key to beating Lebron is taking out his support and forcing him to beat you by himself

They don't hear you, tho!

Especially since Bron has lost a step.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron was the only offensive threat on that team doe, they literally could barely move the ball past half court when he sat on the bench :yeshrug:

I think nikkas just irrationally blind, what i saw that series was 1 man playing the role of facilitator/scorer/initiator/coach vs a team with vastly superior offensive players as well as defensive :scust: Shy was borderline heroic :yeshrug:

Oh and Jordans the Undisputed GOAT so dont come at me with that stan shyt im just saying what i saw

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Bron was the only offensive threat on that team doe, they literally could barely move the ball past half court when he sat on the bench :yeshrug:

I think nikkas just irrationally blind, what i saw that series was 1 man playing the role of facilitator/scorer/initiator/coach vs a team with vastly superior offensive players as well as defensive :scust: Shy was borderline heroic :yeshrug:

Oh and Jordans the Undisputed GOAT so dont come at me with that stan shyt im just saying what i saw

Stop it mozgov was a real threat and they stopped feeding him the ball

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Months later even after he lose haters still hating :banderas:
Lead the finals in pts rebs and ast for both teams. How many times that been done?since op want to bring up numbers