LeBron James: 18-54 FG in the series when guarded by Andre Iguodala

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron was the only offensive threat on that team doe, they literally could barely move the ball past half court when he sat on the bench :yeshrug:

I think nikkas just irrationally blind, what i saw that series was 1 man playing the role of facilitator/scorer/initiator/coach vs a team with vastly superior offensive players as well as defensive :scust: Shy was borderline heroic :yeshrug:

Oh and Jordans the Undisputed GOAT so dont come at me with that stan shyt im just saying what i saw

Exactly kats letting their blind hate get in their way. One dude can not beat a great team by himself. That shyt Lebron was doing looked like Vick vs FSU in the national championship game. One dude on offense vs a whole team.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
That bald nikka still damn near averaged a triple double.

Iggy did way better than that dead nikka Durant ever could

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Stats nerd appall me

That same series he was having to initiate every offensive possession

I've even come around understand dude is the best of the Post Jordan era

Just appreciate

These kats are wild. Even Steve Kerr him self was like we will not double Lebron because they have injuries and Cavs can not keep up with us as the series goes longer because we have more people to play.

Also Kerr started to double Lebron a little during games 4, 5 and 6. Moz got a few easy dunks off of doubles / and zones shifts towards Lebron. Who can for get that over the head no look pass to Moz when Lebron was on the block.

Dude just ran out of gas because he had to bring the Rock up the court. Also lets not forget that the whole warriors team could chill on defense because they could 1 take turns on lebron and two there were no real offensive threats besides Lebron and Moz. Even then once they went small with Lee and Iggy as starters Moz had to go to the bench.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh I don't know what to say. Times like this I know I have to cut down on my time spent on this forum.

No one is asking folks to worship kats. Just be logical with the shyt you say.....dudes sound like a bunch of 15 year olds. I just can't man the coli be on that fox news bull shyt throwing stuff against the wall and selling it as fact.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it mozgov was a real threat and they stopped feeding him the ball

Mozgov scored over 20 once and thats because hes getting guarded by small forwards /draymond, what happened the other games? he could not finish at the rim anymore and was getting destroyed on defense, the fact that you even mention mozgov as an offensive weapon compared to what golden state had is pathetic.