Lebron James after the Kyrie trade: “Maybe it’s just me” Edit: Lebron admits he’s disappointed Kyrie is not a laker

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Same way people say it about Kyrie and no player called him a bad teammate.
:yeshrug:
Because the players actually fukk with Kyrie regardless. You casual spectators convey more emotion and feelings than the players themselves. Like you actually speak for them

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I love what that Nets owner did. Oh we'll trade u, but fukk where u want to go. Brilliant. They probably never getting a star free agent againt after fukking up the Durant, Kyrie and KD thing tho

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Only people like you blame Jordan for losing to the Pistons or Kobe losing to the Suns. That’s why I can tell you never hooped or played sports before. Every ball player has been in a situation where you give everything you have and it’s just not enough. I just outlined to you that Lebron balled the fukk out in that series and you won’t except it because it doesn’t fit your ore established irrational hate.

If McNabb had the Howie Roseman he would probably have 2-3 chips as Roseman would’ve made sure he wasn’t throwing to fukking Todd Pinkston and James Thrash.

With all do respect, you’re the worst type of fan. You don’t understand ball or what you are seeing play out on the court. You only care about taking points and sound bytes and not what is taking place in reality. It’s why Skip Bayless and Stephen A are making more than the athletes they cover. You probably don’t even have the reading comprehension to understand half of this post.

“Fans” like you. :hhh:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURE TRYNA COMPARE THE 89 BULLS AND 06 LAKERS TO THE 2009 CAVS LOL

ITS DISINGENUOUS CONSIDERING THE CAVS WERE FAVORED TO WIN IT ALL

IN CONTRAST 89 BULLS WERE HUGE UNDERDOGS AND 06 LAKERS WERENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

AS WE SAY TIME N TIME AGAIN, PUTTING UP STATS DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOURE “BALLIN OUT”

DO BETTER

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Remember when Diana Taurasi shyt on Lebron at Kobe's funeral

this dude is nuts

lebron-james-flop.gif

AnyAdeptDonkey-size_restricted.gif

BeautifulPaleImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

lebron-james-flop.gif

le+flop.gif

51a63ecceab8eac17f000003

lebronflop2.gif

iebw1xd.gif

exaggerating-lebron-james.gif

This man is the Fred Sanford Of Basketball

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love what that Nets owner did. Oh we'll trade u, but fukk where u want to go. Brilliant. They probably never getting a star free agent againt after fukking up the Durant, Kyrie and KD thing tho

How? KD and Kyrie are some flaky ass dudes.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURE TRYNA COMPARE THE 89 BULLS AND 06 LAKERS TO THE 2009 CAVS LOL

ITS DISINGENUOUS CONSIDERING THE CAVS WERE FAVORED TO WIN IT ALL

IN CONTRAST 89 BULLS WERE HUGE UNDERDOGS AND 06 LAKERS WERENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

AS WE SAY TIME N TIME AGAIN, PUTTING UP STATS DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOURE “BALLIN OUT”

DO BETTER

Great point.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Remember when Diana Taurasi shyt on Lebron at Kobe's funeral

this dude is nuts

lebron-james-flop.gif

AnyAdeptDonkey-size_restricted.gif

BeautifulPaleImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

lebron-james-flop.gif

le+flop.gif

51a63ecceab8eac17f000003

lebronflop2.gif

iebw1xd.gif

exaggerating-lebron-james.gif

This man is the Fred Sanford Of Basketball

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

This yall........... :scust:

Smh I forgot that Bron really had a whole flopping ass era of his career from his Heat stint to early in his 2nd Cavs stint.
Mans been doin his thing in LA too....

Last edited: