Lebron James after the Kyrie trade: “Maybe it’s just me” Edit: Lebron admits he’s disappointed Kyrie is not a laker

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:umad:
Your come back was a yo mama joke :comeon:

Nikka what is this, 1993 :flabbynsick:
giphy.gif

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURE TRYNA COMPARE THE 89 BULLS AND 06 LAKERS TO THE 2009 CAVS LOL

ITS DISINGENUOUS CONSIDERING THE CAVS WERE FAVORED TO WIN IT ALL

IN CONTRAST 89 BULLS WERE HUGE UNDERDOGS AND 06 LAKERS WERENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

AS WE SAY TIME N TIME AGAIN, PUTTING UP STATS DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOURE “BALLIN OUT”

DO BETTER
What the hell does that have to do with anything? I’m sure if you told Vegas Lebron was going to average 40-8-8 on 49% shooting and have Dwight Howard in foul trouble most of the series they would’ve had the Cavs in a sweep. Same way the Lakers were favored to beat the Suns after game 4. That’s why it’s a team game. The Cavs as a team didn’t show up, especially defensively. And why do you type in all caps, are you autistic?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What the hell does that have to do with anything? I’m sure if you told Vegas Lebron was going to average 40-8-8 on 49% shooting and have Dwight Howard in foul trouble most of the series they would’ve had the Cavs in a sweep. Same way the Lakers were favored to beat the Suns after game 4. That’s why it’s a team game. The Cavs as a team didn’t show up, especially defensively. And why do you type in all caps, are you autistic?

MY BRO, U ARE TRYING WAY TOO HARD.. EASE UP

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Imagine being a team leader and openly talking about trades and being frustrated you couldnt get certain players
I honestly don’t see the issue, not with your statement just the temperature in general.. if he doesn’t win any more people will say he’s washed, so I can’t be mad at him wanting to upgrade