Lebron James More Likeable

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
To tell you the truth I used to hate Lebron James. Not as a person as I don't know him personally, but as a player. And I thought he was overrated, and he very might well as be given the title of the best player in the world.

Things I hated about him was the fact that he was in the finals every year, and I believe the NBA did rig games in the present and the past for him to get there every year despite the East being trash. I hated that he flopped, was allowed to take 8 steps when driving to the basket, got ridiculous calls in his favor, cried to the ref at every call that didn't go his way even if they were good calls, etc.

But watching the Finals this year, I've become less bias and he definitely shows why many refer to him as the best player of the world. he shows up every game, and he has to if the Cavs wanna win with their lack of scorers. He cries less about foul calls, still flops but it isn't as bad as recent years, he's leading his team with no consistent scorers besides for Irving etc.

I'm not a Cavs nor a Warriors fan, so I don't care who really wins but it'd be nice to see Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love get their first rings, Lebron bring a champion ship back to Cleveland, etc. It'd also be nice to see the Warriors win the championship along with having the best record in NBA regular season history.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Edit: They need to disable making threads right now, and after the game.

Last edited: