LeBron James switching his Jersey Number from #23 to #6 Next season. UPDATE: Changing it back to 23 for the 23-24 season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
take your cape off for one week. it's ok. the neighborhood bron defender. you know how pathetic you look that you let an obvious troll post affect you this much that you in here 24+ hrs later defending his honor :dead:

is defending bron your 9-5 :dead:

My post has nothing to do with Bron. It's about you and the other dumbass haters who literally @'d me into this thread multiple times. :mjlol:

I was @'d in, didn't respond all day, was @'d in again, then you bytch that I post any replies. :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My post has nothing to do with Bron. It's about you and the other dumbass haters who literally @'d me into this thread multiple times. :mjlol:

I was @'d in, didn't respond all day, was @'d in again, then you bytch that I post any replies. :mjlol:

I @ you?

Not only are you a groupie but you're so delusional that you're making up lies.

:dead:

please find the post where I @ you since that's what you're claiming

:dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they don't teach reading comprehension in Canada. :mjlol:

It's about you and the other dumbass haters who literally @'d me into this thread multiple times.

while you responded to my post that had nothing to do with you

now tell me what "you and others mean..." :mjlol:

doubling down on your web of lies

you're embarrassing yourself

next time don't lie on something that can easily be disputed :picard:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
while you responded to my post that had nothing to do with you

now tell me what "you and others mean..." :mjlol:

doubling down on your web of lies

you're embarrassing yourself

next time don't lie on something that can easily be disputed :picard:

If it's obvious that you weren't the one that @'d me then maybe I didn't say you @'d me, dumbass. :mjlol:

But I get why you're trying to change the subject when your first claim got exposed immediately. :russ:

You tried to make fun of me for posting when it was your fellow haters who @'d me into the thread in the first place. So I replied mocking ya'll. You were so desperate that you accused me of defending Bron when i didn't even talk about Bron, I made fun of you. So I pointed out that I was making fun of you and your fellow haters and it was literally the haters who @'d me into the thread.

Sorry I had to explain it to you like a fukking SAT question but I forgive you, you probably studied in French in school anyway. :umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's obvious that you weren't the one that @'d me then maybe I didn't say you @'d me, dumbass. :mjlol:

But I get why you're trying to change the subject when your first claim got exposed immediately. :russ:

You tried to make fun of me for posting when it was your fellow haters who @'d me into the thread in the first place. So I replied mocking ya'll. You were so desperate that you accused me of defending Bron when i didn't even talk about Bron, I made fun of you. So I pointed out that I was making fun of you and your fellow haters and it was literally the haters who @'d me into the thread.

Sorry I had to explain it to you like a fukking SAT question but I forgive you, you probably studied in French in school anyway. :umad:

So other people @ you but you responded to my post saying I @ you and now you're saying I didn't @ you and it was a general statement despite you saying "you and others..."

my guy having post traumatic meltdown since the embarrassing performance Bron had in the first round

going on a 2 week binge defending Bron

seek immediate help

:mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So other people @ you but you responded to my post saying I @ you and now you're saying I didn't @ you and it was a general statement despite you saying "you and others..."

my guy having post traumatic meltdown since the embarrassing performance Bron had in the first round

going on a 2 week binge defending Bron

seek immediate help

:mjcry:

The projection is wild. You're the one making Bron threads and obsessing over people like me instead of actually talking basketball. I've barely even been in Bron threads except when you haters desperate for interaction keep @ing me.

Summer is short in Canada, close the laptop and go out to actually play a basketball game or at least watch the playoffs on TV.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
F is the 6th letter in the alphabet

"Flabby" has 6 letters in it

"Lebron" has 6 letters in his name

How fitting to wear number 6

:flabbynsick:

170925103306419382.jpg

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This nikka so calculated that he has an 8 week plan to keep the attention on him until the season is over

Week 1: space jam trailer

Week 2: Vengeance gladiator post

week 3: number change

yall laughing but this is very true :scust:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8 & 23 should be retired throughout the whole NBA
I don’t think so.
I understand the argument for #42 being retired in baseball. Jackie breaking through was historic and had cultural and even political impact across the country.

If LA and CHI want to retire those numbers, by all means do it. But I don’t think their individual greatness is enough of a reason to do it league wide.