LeBron James switching his Jersey Number from #23 to #6 Next season. UPDATE: Changing it back to 23 for the 23-24 season.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Should've went with #12 :mjgrin:
mitchell-ness-michael-jordan-12-jersey-13-1.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dame: You know @Flex Luger, @Rhakim and the rest of them Bron dikk huggers would love that.

I haven't even been online all day and I got three @'s from you all in threads I've never seen before.

I'm a basketball fan. I post in threads talking about basketball. You seem to just want to talk about me. Get a boyfriend and leave me alone.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
“Bron was unstoppable as #6”

nba_g_james_gb2_576.jpg

lecramp.gif

:troll:

This what I'm saying, the losses with the Cavs and Lakers people could chalk to him being on weaker teams that he pushed all the way through but Miami clearly had the strongest team during his time there and still got embarrassed in two finals, pulled out a game 7 in one and overpowered an inexperienced OKC.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This nikka so calculated that he has an 8 week plan to keep the attention on him until the season is over

Week 1: space jam trailer

Week 2: Vengeance gladiator post

week 3: number change

Why would he need any plan when you and your fellow superfans make 2 threads a day about him regardless of what's going on?

I mean it's literally your fault that a fukking tweet somehow dominates the news cycle for a week. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This what I'm saying, the losses with the Cavs and Lakers people could chalk to him being on weaker teams that he pushed all the way through but Miami clearly had the strongest team during his time there and still got embarrassed in two finals, pulled out a game 7 in one and overpowered an inexperienced OKC.
Naw that Spurs team was stronger in 14. Wade was only getting like 15 in the finals because of injuries

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would he need any plan when you and your fellow superfans make 2 threads a day about him regardless of what's going on?

I mean it's literally your fault that a fukking tweet somehow dominates the news cycle for a week. :mjlol:

take your cape off for one week. it's ok. the neighborhood bron defender. you know how pathetic you look that you let an obvious troll post affect you this much that you in here 24+ hrs later defending his honor :dead:

is defending bron your 9-5 :dead: