LeBron keeps cookin defenders with this weak ass move

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where you conflate issues in Bron's later years with Bron during his 1st go round in Cleveland.

BEN WALLACE was his PF in 08, Andy V as his PF in 09, and finally a near washed Jamison in 2010.

Ben Wallace and Andy werent offensive guys at all. If Bron had gotten guys who could score at PF he simply would have fed them the ball. In fact the pick and roll with them would have been devastating.

If Bron has any issue is when there's another ball dominant player on the team as well which hurts the 3rd star (PF for Heat/Cavs).

When Bron/Bosh played games without Wade...Bosh Cooked. Kevin Love played really well in the 2nd role (for him)

AD has been a monster this year.

Whats to say if Bron had Pau he wouldnt have been cooking during that time as well?

During that time without a 2nd star Kobe couldnt get out of the 1st round. Odom would have been the 2nd best player on the Cavs during that time.

Carlos Boozer was cooking with Bron during his rookie year. He never had a real 2nd star during that run. Kobe did.

East versus West. Put Kobe in the East with Kwame and Smush and he makes it to the Finals.

AD is not a low post big. He's a pick n pop big who has developed a 3-point shot. That type of big meshes better with Bron than a guy who is more of a traditional low post big.

The guys you mentioned earlier like Ben Wallace and Varejo were never offensive threats so their game wasn't impacted by LeBron. Jamison wasn't a post player either. The guys who saw their production suffer were Bosh and Love. You can't tap dance around that reality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also within Kobe's and LeBron's overlapping primes, Kobe lost 4-1 to OKC, who LeBron summarily dispatched in The Finals...

I don't know what point you're trying to make....

Your 11-minute obsessive video is cool, but we already know Kobe had moments he ate on LeBron. No one is obsessed enough to create a video showing Kobe constantly either fouling LeBron, getting blown by, getting backed down effortlessly, or getting jumpers drained on him, nor does it show the string of misses Kobe had when Bron D'd him, because no one cares. This is only a topic of discussion because, though they didn't often D each other, you wrongly claimed "Kobe embarrasses LeBron" as if people can't actually remember the games or go back and review...

You can't really be embarrassed if you have a .722 win percentage against a guy when that guy was still That Guy, with routinely bigger games in marquee matches with That Guy...

A constant theme with Kobe is he was often the same guy in the postseason as he was in the regular season, rather than routinely activating a discernibly higher level of play. Vs LeBron teams, he was often a lesser version of himself than he was in general. If this was a number of other guys, despite understanding a variety of factors go into wins and losses and performance, we'd question why a superstar loses 72% of the games he plays against another superstar and why his production routinely dips when playing said superstar. If this was a number of other guys, we'd be questioning their mental fortitude, as most of those games were standalone, prime time, marquee billing, and we'd be asking if the reason That Guy's play shrinks slightly is because he's afraid of the moment...

At any rate bruh, I'm cool on it. You're entitled to feel LeBron isn't entertaining or whatever else, it's all good with me. I don't really have much else to say here, at this point its senseless back and forth...

I'm beginning to think you and @Rhakim might be the same guy. Why these unneccesarily long reptitive posts? You trying to tire me out from reading all that crap so I don't respond?

I'll just hit on the highlights of what you posted cause I don't care to destroy your points one by one:

If there was 22+ minutes of footage where LeBron is scoring on and stopping Kobe from scoring it would be on the internet. LMAO at you acting like only Kobe stans post footage of their favorite player doing work. The reason you can't find it is because it doesn't exist. Kobe is the master of ONE on ONE basketball. He's the guy who destroys people in those situations. That is why all that footage exists. If LeBron had such success against Kobe we would remember it and the footage would exist. But it doesn't exist because LeBron runs away from one on one confrontations. He's pick n roll, drive n kick type of player. This is one of the main reasons almost all of his peers say Kobe was better. NBA players like anyone who has played basketball knows the guy who can kill you one on one without the aid of a pick is more impressive than the guy who needs his teammate to set a pick to get you off him.

This is why despite what the stats say almost every NBA player who has played against both picks Kobe as to who was better. Get on a basketball court and you might understand this concept.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
East versus West. Put Kobe in the East with Kwame and Smush and he makes it to the Finals.

AD is not a low post big. He's a pick n pop big who has developed a 3-point shot. That type of big meshes better with Bron than a guy who is more of a traditional low post big.

The guys you mentioned earlier like Ben Wallace and Varejo were never offensive threats so their game wasn't impacted by LeBron. Jamison wasn't a post player either. The guys who saw their production suffer were Bosh and Love. You can't tap dance around that reality.
What team were the Lakers beating out east during that time breh?
source.gif

Also why hasnt Love put up T-Wolves #s with the Cavs the last two years? Its because he lost massive amount of weight before going to Cleveland. He was not the same guy.

I'll agree that Bosh game suffered. Although I'll argue that was due to having Bron AND Wade on the squad (two guys with overlapping skills). Bosh put up very good #s with Bron in the games played without Wade.

His averages

2011 20/9
2012 21/7
2013 20/7

I can look up 2014 if you want breh even tho he started to shift towards more of a jump shooter

Read @FTBS post earlier about the 3rd guy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What team were the Lakers beating out east during that time breh?
source.gif

Also why hasnt Love put up T-Wolves #s with the Cavs the last two years? Its because he lost massive amount of weight before going to Cleveland. He was not the same guy.

I'll agree that Bosh game suffered. Although I'll argue that was due to having Bron AND Wade on the squad (two guys with overlapping skills). Bosh put up very good #s with Bron in the games played without Wade.

His averages

2011 20/9
2012 21/7

I can look up 2013/14 if you want breh even tho he started to shift towards more of a jump shooter

Read @FTBS post earlier about the 3rd guy.

Kobe nearly beat the 06 Suns by himself. They were arguably better than everyone out East. Put him out East and anything is possible. Just like how Bron lucked into the Finals in 07.

Age affects most players. Kevin Love is no different. With that said, I always thought Kevin Love was trash despite what the stats said. But you Bron stans have made stats your main thing cause its where Bron also excels so I won't let you off the hook. Either Bron destroyed Kevin Love who was at one point looked at as a top 5 player by some OR all those stats ya'll love to tout regarding Bron are irrelevant.

Pick your poison.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kobe nearly beat the 06 Suns by himself. They were arguably better than everyone out East. Put him out East and anything is possible. Just like how Bron lucked into the Finals in 07.

Age affects most players. Kevin Love is no different. With that said, I always thought Kevin Love was trash despite what the stats said. But you Bron stans have made stats your main thing cause its where Bron also excels so I won't let you off the hook. Either Bron destroyed Kevin Love who was at one point looked at as a top 5 player by some OR all those stats ya'll love to tout regarding Bron are irrelevant.

Pick your poison.
Both can be true :mjgrin:

Kevin Love was piling up stats on non winning teams. Playing with Bron got him some finals trips and maybe HOF consideration now.

I do think he physically started to break down (those years of playing bully ball) so yes playing with Bron hurt his impact in terms of having to catch and shoot more. However, it worked out best in the long run.
01-22-16-faces-of-love.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both can be true

No. Its simple. Either stats tell us if one player is better than another or they don't. You can't have it both ways.

You can't say LeBron is better than Kobe because all the analytics say so while ignoring the fact those same analytics say Kevin Love was a better player than Pau Gasol before either joined Kobe and LeBron. Or that Luka Doncic is way better than LeBron at the same age given his superior analytics. Or that Giannis is currently better than LeBron has ever been given his superior analytics.

I discuss these topics extensively in these two threads:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/let...k-worse-than-kevin-love.625101/#post-29134211

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/les...ter-than-bron-was-his-first-100-games.752900/

In the Luka vs LeBron thread I got @Rhakim to run away like a little bytch cause he had no comeback to my arguments on this front.