Lebron tweets "YOURE NEXT" to cop that killed 15yr old Black girl in Ohio

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
How do I value criminality? I never said the girl who died was innocent. Cop shooting wildly in between two people like that is careless. Shut your dumb ass up you fukking cac.
How did he shoot "wildly" when all four shots hit the right person??

Keep trying to gleam a way out.

Even your point about shooting when a group of people are around is wrong. Do you think if someone is trying to stab someone and a cop hits someone else then that will change anything?

No. He tried to stop the act, didn't happen. That's called a tragedy, which this is not. This is called a life saving act.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
tazing her would have stopped her from stabbing the people she was defending herself against just as much as taking her life would have and there is no amount of spinning that will convince me that the girl should have lost her life yesterday

I feel like im on boxden or some shyt
You are clueless and it's no one's obligation to inform you on the topic you obviously have strong feelings for.

Educate yourself before talking. LeBron will learn this lesson, so should you

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
And the irony of @SpacelySprockets saying:

there is no amount of spinning that will convince me that the girl should have lost her life yesterday

Like of the girl didn't START attacking people with a knife AFTER the cops got there.

It's almost like the girl thought the cops were the homies who she was waiting for ready to put the battery in her back.

She thought wrong.

Yeah let's die on that hill.... right??? :mjlol:

Why are you dudes even arguing this? This will be my last post. You cats looking an obvious criminal action and still inventing ways to be outraged.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You have no idea what you're talking about. You need to do better. The internet is your friend. Learn what cops do when people have knives smh
the fact that u @d and quoted me 3 times in total before I even saw one of them shows how pressed you are, ive seen active shooters and people dodging at cops with knives taken away in custody without being shot once let alone 4 times

but youre clearly passionate about defending the cop and keep calling the girl a criminal and want to have a never ending debate about it with everybody in this thread with an opposing opinion than you and that alone tells me everything I need to know about you, go kill yourself and record it for your st0rmfr0nt friends to see it you weirdo cac fukkboy

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
the fact that u @d and quoted me 3 times in total before I even saw one of them shows how pressed you are, ive seen active shooters and people dodging at cops with knives taken away in custody without being shot once let alone 4 times

but youre clearly passionate about defending the cop and keep calling the girl a criminal and want to have a never ending debate about it with everybody in this thread with an opposing opinion than you and that alone tells me everything I need to know about you, go kill yourself and record it for your st0rmfr0nt friends to see it you weirdo cac fukkboy
This a chick cop shooting a white guy with a knife. As soon as he makes an aggressive move she fires, just like in other video. Why...why... didn't she taser him tho right? :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can’t believe he deleted it

:unimpressed:

He almost made me go from not liking him to being a Bronsexual

:dame:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
This a chick cop shooting a white guy with a knife. As soon as he makes an aggressive move she fires, just like in other video. Why...why... didn't she taser him tho right? :mjlol:

and I can just as easily provide a video where a man doesnt get shot charging at cops with a knife, see how that works mr. this will be my last post?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
whats with the "he probably saw the footage" responses? as if that shyt is supposed to make somebody go "my fault og, you were in the right by immediately shooting into a crowd of teenagers fighting because one had a knife:hubie:" as if there werent better ways to deescalate that shyt than killing a fukking kid
c00ns