Lebron tweets "YOURE NEXT" to cop that killed 15yr old Black girl in Ohio

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bron jumped in too quick before checking out the details of what happened.

Like @Eye Cue DA EMCEE said, 0% chance the cop is charged because ole girl was about to stab the other kid. It just was a fukked up situation all around. I left this one alone after seeing what happened along with the witnesses there. Should have never even gotten to the point it did with the girls.
Blame stupid shyt like this...

Note how they mention the body cam footage but deliberately leave out the part where she was in the act of attempting to stab somebody when the officer shot her...

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I kept seeing that the girl who got shot called the police and was on her own property

But i cant find it in any articles

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Peckerwood Tom Cotton is the one who instigated the Morey China scandal and got Woj suspended. He is a snitch hall monitor cac. He was quiet as a church mouse when his fellow peckerwoods were inciting riots in the capital tho
hank hill's dad?

thought cotton died...:mjlol:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
We all knew what Lebron meant but he has to know that they looking for anything to try to get at him with to affect his pockets and reputation. They about to play the “big mean black man is violent card”

fukking fakkits:stopitslime:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I kept seeing that the girl who got shot called the police and was on her own property

But icsnt find it in any articldz
Same but its irrelevant cuz even if that were true, how in any way does that change the fact she disobeyed a police order and attempted to stab somebody right in front of them?

The community failed that girl, you had several adults around...In the same cam footage you got a grown ass man kicking a young girl in the fukking head...

This shyts sad as fukk and a complete fukking mess...