Lebrons New Nike Signature Shoe Too Ugly To Be Released?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nc0qcmHLpT1qc9n6mo1_500.jpg

The first colorway (NSRL) of the new Nike Lebron 12 signature shoe was supposed to hit stores next week on October 11th, but now word is Nike has postponed the release due to a "cosmetic issue". :mjlol:

After that elaborate unveiling just last week and all media hype over the the past month?:what:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/10/nike-postpones-official-launch-date-of-lebron-12-release

B-b-but Kobes shoes always come out on time and sell out :manny: and a new KD shoe seems to drop every week:scust:

Whats nike afraid of; that Lebron wont wear these ones just like the 11's?:patrice:

Get it together Nike:comeon:

I had my $200 ready :noah:

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
The first colorway (NSLR) of the new Nike Lebron 12 signature shoe was supposed to hit stores next week October 11th, but now word is Nike has postponed the release due to a "cosmetic issue". :mjlol:

After that special unvieling just last week and all media hype over the the past month?:what:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/10/nike-postpones-official-launch-date-of-lebron-12-release

B-b-but Kobes shoes always come on on time and sell out :manny:

Whats nike afraid of; that Lebron wont wear these ones just like the 11's?:patrice:

Get it together Nike:comeon:

I had my $200 ready :noah:

Never stopped Jordan from releasing a few shoe abortions......:mjcry::mjpls:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Masterpiece Kobe's sold out everywhere instantly though. Even now people thirst fir a pair so much they go for 500 + on eBay.

I don't what it is with lebrons line in recent years. They fell of since the 9s.

Is it the designers fault or lebron just not that popular to sell sneakers off his name alone?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Stick to retros and Marc Dolces designs.

Although now with Marc going to Adidas , their shyts might actually look okay

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They look like fukked up, cheaper versions of last year's 11s.

They're hideous looking shoes. The lines are not appealing, the material looks cheap, the initial colorway is disgusting. If I need a basketball shoe, I'd rather just spend $80-130 and get Hyperdunks. Aint shyt different between the two when it comes to hooping anyways. You're paying an extra $70+ for the LeBron branding.

On the other hand, if you're buying the shyts to wear cause you think they're fresh, :scust:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They look like a modified version of last years shoe. If that was good enough to release then this one should be too.

Just for the record Im not a fan of the new direction these shoes are going in. All these harsh weird angles arent something im a fan of. I prefer smooth flowing lines on my shoes.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lebron didn't wear the 11s?

They look like fukked up, cheaper versions of last year's 11s.

They're hideous looking shoes. The lines are not appealing, the material looks cheap, the initial colorway is disgusting. If I need a basketball shoe, I'd rather just spend $80-130 and get Hyperdunks. Aint shyt different between the two when it comes to hooping anyways. You're paying an extra $70+ for the LeBron branding.

On the other hand, if you're buying the shyts to wear cause you think they're fresh, :scust:

I don't think I've ever met someone who actually used their lebrons, jordans or kds to play basketball.