Lebrons New Nike Signature Shoe Too Ugly To Be Released?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
kobe , kds , or lebrons as long as they're limited they will sell out

you can still find plenty GR of kobes kd and lebrons on shelves :manny:

but i do agree those 12's are ugly

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Breh I got these in the teal and grey. I tell you waht man, these are the illest shoes I ever put on my feet. Not a bad word has been uttered to me denying their splendor.

As far as the Lebron's go, the only ones to tickle my fancywere the 4's
nike-zoom-lebron-4-iv-new-york.png
and the 11's.
nike-lebron-11-armory-slate-10-570x427.jpg
The other ones just have that extra clunky look. I don't like.

This latest model looks ok. Are we sure the delay is cuz of the aesthetics?

His new one is better than both of those

MYcPF2N.jpg

xM4ACBE.jpg

x6Uw74I.jpg

keepemup

Banned
Daps

MYcPF2N.jpg

xM4ACBE.jpg

x6Uw74I.jpg
Edit:

They're not all the way terrible. I'll tell you waht I don't like straight up, that space above the nike sign. It's plain and there's nothing there. Just a slab of plastic. Those triangular pods or something seem to try to break up the monotony of the design but they're just more slabs of plastic. The previous ones had more of a 3d effect, almost mini pyramids on the shoe. These feel uninspired to me. The shoe looks so busy, but yet so plain IMO. If I want a busy shoe, I want it flashy and not just because of the color schemes. Is them sh*ts even flyknit? Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
They fell of since the 9s.
i always felt those elite nines should had been the 10's.

the 10's should not have even existed.

11's were some flightposites.

the 12's.... is nike running out of ideas.

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
How big of a following can Kobe shoes have when they're only generating 50 million to LBJ's 300 mil?:russ:
a lot of the kobes that came out were more likely to have some kind of special gimmick or theme like snake scales to chameleon color shift. a lot of the kobes seem to be more like collector pieces and were hard to get because of that. the lebron line seemed like its produced more for mass consumption.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

MYcPF2N.jpg

xM4ACBE.jpg

x6Uw74I.jpg

besides the neon red and orange joints the rest are pretty dope and rockable....nike trippin with that 200+ price though, its seems like nike dgaf no more cause they know the shoe will make a nice profit by pressing it out in bulk......

there's a rumor bron was not pleased with the performance wise though, not surprising considering he ditched the 11's during the season...nike probably going back to the drawing board

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
besides the neon red and orange joints the rest are pretty dope and rockable....nike trippin with that 200+ price though, its seems like nike dgaf no more cause they know the shoe will make a nice profit by pressing it out in bulk......

there's a rumor bron was not pleased with the performance wise though, not surprising considering he ditched the 11's during the season...nike probably going back to the drawing board

:mjlol:

The CW on the bottom left are hideous. Anyone that planned on buying them should be slapped. Thats the CW that white dude in your school bought because he wanted to fit in.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:mjlol:

The CW on the bottom left are hideous. Anyone that planned on buying them should be slapped. Thats the CW that white dude in your school bought because he wanted to fit in.

:manny:the bottom last 2 are the best ones imo......for 225 though:huhldup:

they need to go back to the bubble, 9 and 10's are some great kicks to ball in:ahh:especially if you have slightly wide feet like i do...