Legal Gun owners I gotta know something

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Do you feel you would have a fair trial?
Do you feel you would even make it to trial?
Would you be ok with killing someone in self defense?
Does the amount of shots fired matter?

I'd be too paranoid to use it if I had to. I feel like they wouldn't even hear my story, just get a murder charge and straight to prison or shot on sight.

Example: Guy tries to rob you.

How would you handle it?

Disclaimer: Im talking about legally. not 3 shots then disappearing into the night.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never had to fire my gun outside of the range... and the only way I would fire it would be self defense.
But to answer your questions... I absolutely would be 100% ok with killing someone in self-defense.

That may sound like some macho :duck:... and it might be cuz i've never killed anyone.

But i've had a gun pulled on me 3x and pulled on my brother once. If I was a citizen and could legally carry at the time... I would have fired in 2 of those situations.

As far as trial goes... we black breh :manny::sadcam:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I have my LTC and I have a lawer. If I shoot someone it would be to save my life or someone else I love. The minute I use it, Im calling the police and then my lawyer. Just like that, I have two friends that shot ppl in self defense both are free today. OP if you live in Broward you may have heard about it :ehh:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have my LTC and I have a lawer. If I shoot someone it would be to save my life or someone else I love. The minute I use it, Im calling the police and then my lawyer. Just like that, I have two friends that shot ppl in self defense both are free today. OP if you live in Broward you may have heard about it :ehh:
What year was this? Also you go to that gun shop near young circle?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
did they have to go thru trial?

was the person they shot black?

i imagine itd be much different if we shot a white guy in self defense, im sure they would indict over that

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
dude tried to run up in the house when my girl was there...she got her chls..

she didnt kill em but she followed the first thing the instructor told her... below the waist...fair game