Lenny Kravitz Putting In Work

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
First fukking thing I said out loud is “How he working out in them pants?”

Then I see the top, glasses, and boots :russ:
That got me wondering how Prince & Michael Jackson dressed at the gym.
Was Mike doing curls with his glove on?
Was Prince doing squats in high heels?
:jbhmm:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That got me wondering how Prince & Michael Jackson dressed at the gym.
Was Mike doing curls with his glove on?
Was Prince doing squats in high heels?
:jbhmm:
If the Charlie Murphy story had credence (bunch of folks said it was true), Prince gets busy with his outfits on whether its in stage or on the court. Prince doing leg presses in a blouse and 6 inch platforms is 100% expected :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lenny Kravitz has lived a wild life.....they need a movie about breh.

seems like a cool ass breh :ehh:

Peaked a while back but should be much bigger considering his talent level, looks and the fact that many of his industry peers are either washed or dead. In the beginning he admitted that he basically wanted to be Prince but that was a tough act to follow and emulate.

Surely could’ve pivoted from a more rock sound to something more Weeknd-ish and it would’ve worked if he was open to it but his sound is what it is. Either way, “Lenny” and “5” are both great albums that I still play to this day.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Peaked a while back but should be much bigger considering his talent level, looks and the fact that many of his industry peers are either washed or dead. In the beginning he admitted that he basically wanted to be Prince but that was a tough act to follow and emulate.

Surely could’ve pivoted from a more rock sound to something more Weeknd-ish and it would’ve worked if he was open to it but his sound is what it is. Either way, “Lenny” and “5” are both great albums that I still play to this day.

Not gonna lie I've never heard a single album. only the singles. I'll check them out today its a slow rainy 1 anyway :salute:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Not gonna lie I've never heard a single album. only the singles. I'll check them out today its a slow rainy 1 anyway :salute:

Check out both that I mentioned and the “Circus” album. Those three are all solid. Then you can go backwards to his earlier stuff. I don’t feel like his debut has aged that well but it has a couple of joints on it.

But he has enough good stuff that you could easily make a 25 song playlist of solid material that’s worth revisiting