Lenny Kravitz Putting In Work

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out both that I mentioned and the “Circus” album. Those three are all solid. Then you can go backwards to his earlier stuff. I don’t feel like his debut has aged that well but it has a couple of joints on it.

But he has enough good stuff that you could easily make a 25 song playlist of solid material that’s worth revisiting
@maxamusa

All facts. Some of the more “recent” albums have dope records too that you could add to a 25 song play list.

Off Black and White America, check out
-Liquid Jesus
-Super Love
-Looking back on Love
-Life ain’t never been better than it is now
-And Sunflower ft Drake

And off It’s time for a Love Revolution, check out
-Love, Love, Love
-I love the Rain
-Dancin Til Dawn
-And This Moment is All There Is

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@maxamusa

All facts. Some of the more “recent” albums have dope records too that you could add to a 25 song play list.

Off Black and White America, check out
-Liquid Jesus
-Super Love
-Looking back on Love
-Life ain’t never been better than it is now
-And Sunflower ft Drake

And off It’s time for a Love Revolution, check out
-Love, Love, Love
-I love the Rain
-Dancin Til Dawn
-And This Moment is All There Is

Love Revolution was a good rebound for him sonically and all the joints you mentioned are solid.

Dancin Til Dawn has a Rolling Stones “Love Is Strong” vibe to it and the sax on it is a perfect touched.

And This Moment is All There Is…. is one of the standouts on the album easily and the drums on Love Love Love are a reminder that you can’t make a drum machine sound better than the real thing.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Yall nikkaz man :mjlol:

What he's wearing never even crossed my mind.. clearly he's comfortable doing declined sit-ups in it so what's the problem :yeshrug:

People wear all kinds of wild shyt at the gym. Some mfs be bare chested. Some women workout in 4 inch heels. I've seen it all..

Just yesterday a chick had on some booty shorts that were so tight and tiny another chick approached me to say "she should've just worn panties in here today" :francis:

I have some sweat pants I had to stop wearing because you can reeeaaalllly see my print in them mfs. And if I'm in a good mood and my horny level is elevated, everybody I walk past give me the :beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yall nikkaz man :mjlol:

What he's wearing never even crossed my mind.. clearly he's comfortable doing declined sit-ups in it so what's the problem :yeshrug:

People wear all kinds of wild shyt at the gym. Some mfs be bare chested. Some women workout in 4 inch heels. I've seen it all..

Just yesterday a chick had on some booty shorts that were so tight and tiny another chick approached me to say "she should've just worn panties in here today" :francis:

I have some sweat pants I had to stop wearing because you can reeeaaalllly see my print in them mfs. And if I'm in a good mood and my horny level is elevated, everybody I walk past give me the :beli:
gMWA7em.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Peaked a while back but should be much bigger considering his talent level, looks and the fact that many of his industry peers are either washed or dead. In the beginning he admitted that he basically wanted to be Prince but that was a tough act to follow and emulate.

Surely could’ve pivoted from a more rock sound to something more Weeknd-ish and it would’ve worked if he was open to it but his sound is what it is. Either way, “Lenny” and “5” are both great albums that I still play to this day.

This was unusual for him at the time. Thought it was good.

This nikka got on leather pants and a fishnet shirt in the gym :what:

I can see another legend named Rick James (rip) pulling the same :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Peaked a while back but should be much bigger considering his talent level, looks and the fact that many of his industry peers are either washed or dead. In the beginning he admitted that he basically wanted to be Prince but that was a tough act to follow and emulate.

Surely could’ve pivoted from a more rock sound to something more Weeknd-ish and it would’ve worked if he was open to it but his sound is what it is. Either way, “Lenny” and “5” are both great albums that I still play to this day.

No love for Are you gonna go my way?
Or you just fukk with it less?​