Leon Kennedy might have the GOAT mic skills of any Resident Evil character

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm replaying Resident Evil 4 and Leon's troll game was :banderas:
The way he had that little short shriveled dude in the castle going from :smugbiden: to :dwillhuh: to :pacspit::sadbron: over the course of the game was legendary.

Ramon Salazar: So maybe you have nine lives. But it doesn't matter now, Mr. Kennedy! I've sent my right hand to dispose of you. :smugdraper:
Leon S. Kennedy: Your right hand comes off? :stopitslime:

Salazar: Say whatever you please. DIE!! YOU WORM!!!
C78-V2.gif

Leon S. Kennedy: (:umad:)

Barry Burton is the only other character I can think of who was even close. Dude had classic bars with that "Jill Sandwich" line :pachaha:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ: Ever since he came back hardbody in part 4 leon has been swagged out and became the face of the resident evil series... :pachaha:
Kojima should have taken a page from Capcom and learned from Leon's character evolution.
Capcom did it the right way taking Leon and bringing him to the forefront of the series.
Kojima did some gross over correction with Raiden and made him so over the top it was laughable.
I think it's a shame they made Leon overshadow Chris like that though, because Chris was and still is IMO a really dope character.
I guess in that way, the RE and MGS series are very similar.
Both started relatively grounded in reality and turned into ridiculous super power sci fi nonsense that was full of plot holes.