Leonardo DiCaprio Sends Camila Morrone Back To The Streets Because She Turned 25

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
White daddy really got this dissertation. Look at her showing her ass y’all. She really said he’s building up each young tenderloin to be husband material he couldn’t just be fukking and dumping no way. You can’t make this shyt up!! :mjtf:
2-4 years at a time ain't fukking and dumping

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka doesn't care. He's one of them dudes who sees absolutely no purpose in marriage or kids. Refreshing to see, unlike them weak-minded Clooney, Affleck types who just succumb to social pressure.
George Clooney was basically the most eligible bachelor in Hollywood for a quarter century :mjlol:

I'm #GMB but this is typing just to type

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Clooney was basically the most eligible bachelor in Hollywood for a quarter century :mjlol:

I'm #GMB but this is typing just to type
Clooney got married in 1989, breh, and divorced 4 years later. All that playboy shyt was just cap because he got burned once. Leo is a bonafide "IDGAF about marriage" dude. Amal Clooney is washed to him. He doesn't want kids, and her being a lawyer with acclaim means nothing to him.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Clooney got married in 1989, breh, and divorced 4 years later. All that playboy shyt was just cap because he got burned once. Leo is a bonafide "IDGAF about marriage" dude. Amal Clooney is washed to him. He doesn't want kids, and her being a lawyer with acclaim means nothing to him.
Doesn't matter if he was married before. He spent 25 years unmarried.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That's not true. Women would prefer to talk about George Bush and Kanye West records.
I’m saying, there’s no benefit doing that with an older guy. Lol If an older guy and younger guy want the same thing from you, what are you getting from the older guy vs the younger guy? You’re an absolute idiot if you share your body with some older guy who is literally giving you nothing but a fun time 🤣
And any girl who has a good, active father will tell her that much. Half our women are messed up in the game because they don’t have a father/father figure to steer them along when dealing with dudes.

I know girls who had apartments and cars paid for because their dads told them that if they insisted on dating while in college they better be steady with someone who could help them. It was wild seeing/hearing it at the time, but their dads kept it all the way real, because they explained WHY their boyfriends were trying to hold on and be exclusive.

So the silly girls are talking about Kanye. The smarter ones are talking to the guys who can help them with school, career, life, etc.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Don't know how?! Oh boy. There is no shortage of families that will give their daughter up to a multi millionaire.

Women will never compete with men that have status and money. Especially not as we age.
Nah her parents were already rich. They didn't need the money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying, there’s no benefit doing that with an older guy. Lol If an older guy and younger guy want the same thing from you, what are you getting from the older guy vs the younger guy? You’re an absolute idiot if you share your body with some older guy who is literally giving you nothing but a fun time 🤣
And any girl who has a good, active father will tell her that much. Half our women are messed up in the game because they don’t have a father/father figure to steer them along when dealing with dudes.

I know girls who had apartments and cars paid for because their dads told them that if they insisted on dating while in college they better be steady with someone who could help them. It was wild seeing/hearing it at the time, but their dads kept it all the way real, because they explained WHY their boyfriends were trying to hold on and be exclusive.

So the silly girls are talking about Kanye. The smarter ones are talking to the guys who can help them with school, career, life, etc.

any girl who has a “good, active father” (your words) is not gonna encourage his daughter to date much older men under any circumstances much less one where she basically prostitutes herself for goods lol…I do agree with your finer point tho that a woman who is dating a much older man would do better to be with one who can teach her some things and enhance her life BUT beyond bills/notes being paid, etc.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
any girl who has a “good, active father” (your words) is not gonna encourage his daughter to date much older men under any circumstances much less one where she basically prostitutes herself for goods lol…I do agree with your finer point tho that a woman who is dating a much older man would do better to be with one who can teach her some things and enhance her life BUT beyond bills/notes being paid, etc.
Correct, which is why I noted I’ve personally never done it because my needs were provided for by the men in my family.

And of course, money isn’t everything. I’m not saying girls should be prostituting themselves, lol. But there’s a distinct difference between spending time with a distinguished gentleman who can teach you about the world, careers, introduce you to literature, teachings, things that you might not have been exposed to until much later (if at all), etc VS a man your age or older who literally wants to sit around the house, go to the club, party, and not expand your horizons in any way. ALL of these men want the same thing from a young woman. This is where the guidance of the elders comes in to play.

Now, if you’re lucky you’re the kind of girl who can attract a guy your age (you’re attracted to) with his head on straight so you get the best of both worlds. I always lucked out because I’ve dated guys who are around my age who were mature for their age, but that’s because they reminded me of the guys in my family. Also, I always carried myself like a lady so the dudes who weren’t about ish usually left me alone. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
91f3a63f09245014244cd27f981ee538

Leonardo DiCaprio & Gigi Hadid Reportedly ‘Hooked Up’ After His Breakup With His GF—She’s ‘Exactly His Type’​

Moving on. Rumors are swirling that Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid hooked up after his breakup from Camilla Morrone.

Life & Style reported on August 31, 2022, that Leo, 47, and Gigi, 27, have “hooked up a few times” since his breakup with Camilla, 25, and that the blonde model is “exactly his type.” News broke of Leo and Camilla’s split August 29, 2022. “Leo and Camila have had a few breaks in the past few months. It’s a matter of deciding whether they are in it for the long haul or just going to let it die,” a source told In Touch Weekly at the time. “With all of Leo’s girlfriends, once she became focused on work and had her own priorities, he got distant. Rather than have dramatic breakups, they took time apart.”

A source also told E! News at the time Leo and Camila had been “traveling a lot” and that “distance played a factor” in their breakup. The insider also added that Leo and Camila’s relationship had simply “ran its course.” While the source claimed that Leo and Camila could get back together, the insider noted that “at the moment, it’s not on.” As for other reasons Leo and Camilla could break up, a source also told The Sun that there was a “natural conclusion” to their relationship. “Leo and Camila ended their relationship over the summer,” the insider said. “There are no bad feelings between them. It just came to a natural conclusion.”

Leo and Camilla, a model and actor who is set to star in Amazon Prime Video’s upcoming Daisy Jones and the Six series, were first linked in December 2017 after Leo was seen leaving Camila’s house in Los Angeles. In an interview with The Los Angeles Times in 2019, Camilla responded to criticism over her and Leo’s age difference. “There’s so many relationships in Hollywood—and in the history of the world—where people have large age gaps,” she said at the time. “I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.” She continued, “I feel like there should always be an identity besides who you’re dating. I understand the association, but I’m confident that will continue to slip away and be less of a conversation.”

But back to Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid. Read on for everything we know about Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid’s rumored hookup and when their fling started.

Are Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid dating? No, but according to a source for Life & Style, they hooked up after Leo’s breakup with his ex-girlfriend, Camila Morrone, and it seems like Gigi is “exactly his type.” “Leo and Gigi have hooked up a few times this summer,” a source told Life & Style in a report published on August 31, 2022. “They have known each other for several years. They’re super attracted to each other.” The insider continued, “She is exactly his type: gorgeous, sexy but low-key with a one-of-the-guys attitude.”

Another source also confirmed to the magazine that Leo and Gigi have a fling. “It’s casual and not a constant thing. But they have lots of mutual friends,” the insider said. However, a third source denied a romantic relationship between Leo and Gigi and claimed the two are just friends. The report comes after a source told Deux Moi in July 2022 that Gigi and Leo were seen together at The Ned NoMad in New York City. “Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio partying close together at The Ned (formerly known as The Nomad hotel),” the source reported.

The report about Gigi and Leo also comes after the Oscar winner was photographed partying with 22-year-old model Maria Beregova in St. Tropez, France, in July 2022. Beregova was seen with Leo around the same time she divorced her husband, entrepreneur Ahmed Masoud Abdelhafid, whose grandfather is related to dictator Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. The Daily Mail reported at the time that Beregova reverted to her maiden name around the time she was seen with Leo.

Before Leo and Camilla’s split, a source told E! News in December 2021 that the two were “going strong and doing really well.” “He’s very cozy with Cami and they’re serious,”the insider said at the time. “He is filming right now, but Leo has been settling into this domestic life with Cami, as opposed to all the time he used to spend out with his boys. He does really like his life with her and they’re a lot more coupley than they used to be.” The report came about two years before Leo and Camila made their debut as a couple at the 2020 Oscars.

A source also told Entertainment Tonight in December 2021 that Camilla and Leo were “very in love.” “They are very in love,” the insider said. “Camila is his dream girl. She’s young, sweet, simple and it’s easy because she gets along well with his family and he gets along great with hers too. They’ve known each other forever and it just works.”

As for why he and Camila broke up, a source told Page Six in August 2022 that there’s a reason many of Leo’s relationships end around the time his girlfriends turn 25 years old. “By the time girls reach 25, they’re looking for more — they’re looking to get married and settle down. That is not what Leo wants. He does not want a family and does not want to be around women who may press him for that,” the insider said. “The minute a girl meets him, the clock is ticking. If she gets too old, in a couple of years, she is gone. If she gets too close, in a couple of years, she is gone.” The source continued, “He’s gotten older but his taste has not gotten any older.”

Before his relationship with Camila, Leo had dated models like Gisele Bundchen, Bar Rafaeli, Tony Garrn and Nina Agdel, as well as actors like Blake Lively and Kelly Rohrbach. All of his past girlfriends were in their 20s at the time of their relationship.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leo ain't dating no Gigi Hadid; maybe they banged on a yacht or something. He'd have smashed Candice Swanepoel by now if he didn't care about baby daddy baggage. :wtf:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

Ana was getting salty about that younger woman comment. Had :whoa:doing the :whoa:.

:childplease:at her 'advice", like these Hollywood groupies didn't get the course on rinsing dude when they're titties first started growing. DiCaprio's girls know what's up, they're trying to cash in their chips now and get on Hollywood dudes radar before their faces start caving in. Being seen with DiCaprio will probably have other dudes looking to pounce when they break up, or just get them clout to be able write a book/ star in a B-movie/ start a podcast.

Daps
Leo seems to be playing the single game perfectly. I mean Clooney locked it down in the end so still time for Leo.
Let's keep it real, maybe these relationships just burn out and he moves on rather than trying to fix something that is broken