Leonardo DiCaprio Sends Camila Morrone Back To The Streets Because She Turned 25

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they look the same age now :patrice:

jerry-seinfeld-wife-kids-today-square-200506.jpg

That's not the 18 year old girlfriend. This is a different woman.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
BINGO!
You feel me! Again, older men aren’t my thing, but that’s because the men in my family are around and gave me instruction. Biggest lesson I learned was to never be with a man who couldn’t teach me something valuable.

So as a woman, especially dealing with an older guy, you BETTER be dealing with someone who can teach you something or you are literally wasting your time and your youth. Leo is the older gentleman who leaves you better than where he found you. Yep.
Which is better than all the old men running around playing games and leaving young girls confused, jaded or maybe even pregnant. And also why some of these old men look like fools. The only benefit to an older man is that he’s farther along in life and can actually HELP a younger woman- which is the trade off. If you’re going to try to play games like the young boys, I might as well get with a guy my age who is actually hot and has more energy lol 😂

Like I said, most of these women get married soon after dealing with him. He’s teaching them something. If you’re going to date older, he’s the type you date. 🤷🏾‍♀️
That's not true. Women would prefer to talk about George Bush and Kanye West records.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka doesn't care. He's one of them dudes who sees absolutely no purpose in marriage or kids. Refreshing to see, unlike them weak-minded Clooney, Affleck types who just succumb to social pressure.