Leonardo DiCaprio Sends Camila Morrone Back To The Streets Because She Turned 25

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the Gawd.
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
What I will say about Leo is, he’s probably that older man who actually games you up and sends you off to find a husband. Some older men actually teach you something, especially if you’re that girl who didn’t actually have a dad around to teach you. Now, the lessons come with him using up your body for some time, but unfortunately, that may happen if you don’t actually have someone guiding you.
Any young woman with a GOOD active dad in her life that sees Leo’s pattern would steer his daughter away from him.

I’m not saying I like his methods/system, but they’re all grown, and I’m going to assume they are getting some sort of financial benefit or they are all idiots. It seems like most of the girls he dates get married soon after, so I think I’m on to something.

Yep, he’s a talent scout.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I heard/read somewhere that DiCaprio is actually gay and his relationships with females are just for show. (he looks desirable and the woman gets her name out there.) Once the relationship contract ends they just part ways.
This is what a jaded woman would say :russ:
Quick to call men homophobes
But weaponize homosexuality when a man doesn’t fall in line with their ideals :Kd:
And these the coli brehettes y’all love and adore:dead:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
he like nah i get first dibs, yall gotta wait your turn young bucks. i know how your wife guts feels like and shes 39. :umad:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont blame him. Once women turn 25 all their pussies dry up and starts to smell like moldy towels.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard/read somewhere that DiCaprio is actually gay and his relationships with females are just for show. (he looks desirable and the woman gets her name out there.) Once the relationship contract ends they just part ways.

If this were true it would make more sense to have one woman you trust and pay her to have a long term relationship rather than to pay different women who can be unreliable and blab to the media. It just doesn't make sense for Leo to be gay with multiple young women.