Leo's next movie "The Revanant" trailer

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Chivo! :blessed:

The story this is partially based off of reads like pure :duck:. After getting mauled by a bear...

about Hugh Glass said:
Despite his injuries, Glass regained consciousness. He did so only to find himself abandoned, without weapons or equipment, suffering from a broken leg, the cuts on his back exposing bare ribs, and all his wounds festering. Glass lay mutilated and alone, more than 200 miles (320 km) from the nearest American settlement at Fort Kiowa on the Missouri.

In one of the more remarkable treks known to history, Glass set his own leg, wrapped himself in the bear hide his companions had placed over him as a shroud, and began crawling. To prevent gangrene, Glass laid his wounded back on a rotting log and let the maggots eat the dead flesh.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vibe of the trailer really reminds me a lot of Valhalla Rising. :ehh:

And Lubezki behind the cam, that's a scary sight. :whew:

Hopefully Inarritu delivers for a change too instead of drowning in his own self-indulgence. :upsetfavre:

Birdman & 21 Grams >>>>>

Babel was garbage though.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy i just got high and watched the trailer again, holy fukking shyt :mjcry: shyt looks so god damn intense. the camera work is absolutely incredible...I got chills watching this shyt. we made it breh :mjcry: we are not worthy of this bountiful feast
Had to peep on my TV when I got home for my second viewing :wow:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In Leo we trust :blessed:

Limited release on christmas...I'm going to have to find a theater in cali to see it in :francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You're the resident Leo hater :troll:
Im the resident "hold Leo to the talent he shows in every movie, nikka." I'm actually excited by the performance he shows in the trailer, but it's just a trailer:manny: I'm hype for the movie, doe. That said, I've seen what bearded Leo does:manny: I'll need more than Leo screams and Leo cries to make me think dude deserves an Oscar. Plus he's in a movie with Hardy da gawd:manny: