Leo's next movie "The Revanant" trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im the resident "hold Leo to the talent he shows in every movie, nikka." I'm actually excited by the performance he shows in the trailer, but it's just a trailer:manny: I'm hype for the movie, doe. That said, I've seen what bearded Leo does:manny: I'll need more than Leo screams and Leo cries to make me think dude deserves an Oscar. Plus he's in a movie with Hardy da gawd:manny:

Dude needs to step out of the box more. He's kinda stuck on doing that Christian Bale "crank up the intensity to 11" shyt all the time, especially since he peaked in that kind of role over ten years ago (The Aviator). Django Unchained and The Wolf Of Wall Street gave him more room to play but still not enough to not feel like every other performance he does.

TheSwede

Rookie
Daps
Dude needs to step out of the box more. He's kinda stuck on doing that Christian Bale "crank up the intensity to 11" shyt all the time, especially since he peaked in that kind of role over ten years ago (The Aviator). Django Unchained and The Wolf Of Wall Street gave him more room to play but still not enough to not feel like every other performance he does.
Hmm, yeah. He always do these intense roles but at the same time, it's always good...
Even though I have to admit that I would like to see him doing a more toned down role, playing an introverted sensitive soul or something. That would be interesting cause I think (as he has proved early in his career) that he can do about anything.

Di Caprio is a bit like Al Pacino, he doesn't necessarily transform himself in the way that he acts completely like another person but he emerges into the character without looking completely different. That's why some are saying that Leo is doing the same shyt but that doesn't mean that he's a bad actor, that just another way of acting. Everyone doesn't have the type of acting style as Daniel Day Lewis.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hmm, yeah. He always do these intense roles but at the same time, it's always good...
Even though I have to admit that I would like to see him doing a more toned down role, playing an introverted sensitive soul or something. That would be interesting cause I think (as he has proved early in his career) that he can do about anything.

Di Caprio is a bit like Al Pacino, he doesn't necessarily transform himself in the way that he acts completely like another person but he emerges into the character without looking completely different. That's why some are saying that Leo is doing the same shyt but that doesn't mean that he's a bad actor, that just another way of acting. Everyone doesn't have the type of acting style as Daniel Day Lewis.

I agree, Leo always delivers and that's never the problem, but he has trouble making a performance stand out from every other performance he does, and that always holds him back because every year there will be actors/actresses rising so far above themselves that they'll get all the attention even though Leo is one of the most consistent greats ever.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
mishka.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Chivo! :blessed:

The story this is partially based off of reads like pure :duck:. After getting mauled by a bear...

:russ: That is some serious :duck:.

It looks ok. :ld: That opening shot, I instantly know this movie is filled in Canada specifically Calgary and that area, so I might just see it for that.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts hot.. and leo and hardy is two of my favorite actors nowadays, I can bet coli cash this will be dope

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Cats get mad because I don't ride the Leo wave, but I still maintain he's a good actor that is in great movies, yet doesn't make those movies great by his performance. Leo hasn't deserved an Oscar yet. Maybe he'll come thru this time, but I saw alot of Leo angry faces, Leo intense faces, Leo sad faces yet no nuance. How do I know this isn't Body of Lies in a different era?

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
and that was just the teaser trailer :whew: Leo that dude,

but he gonna have to play a blind, albino transgender to get that Oscar though :mjcry: