Lesbians Lusting After Sexual Predator Female Teachers :scust:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was only men on that "Where were these teachers at when I was in high school?!"

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/5151106/12/

One poster says:
Omg if only she had been my teacher <3 I never would have told anybody

Another poster says:
x2. No snitching.
e426847.gif
3 teachers in my high school had sex with students, and none of them were arrested because we all kept our damn mouths shut.

This is the third student-teacher affair in a year for that school.. Last year two teachers had a threesome with a kid

"The following day Garcia and the teen met and spent the evening "kissing passionately."

The next day Garcia allegedly picked up the teen and took her back to her place after stopping off at the Katz Boutique and Sex Shop where she purchased a sex toy with her credit card.

'The allegation is that they did in fact drive to a store and purchase a sex toy and drive back to the defendant’s apartment where they engaged in sex,' said prosecutor Markay Stroud.

Over the next several days, Garcia and the teen allegedly had more sexual encounters.

The relationship came to light after the teen bragged about her sexual encounters with other students."

e364730.gif
e364730.gif
That is like my fukking dream

Are you blind? The teacher is hot as fukk. It is clear the student had a crush on her.

This is who they are talking about by the way, a 29 year old teacher who slept with one of her female students:

Kelly-Ann-Garcia3.jpg

Kelly-Ann-Garcia2.jpg

9121303_1280x720.jpg

article-2334652-1A1CD362000005DC-608_634x355.jpg

Kelly-Ann-Garcia1.jpg

Bruh.. she running from the camera LOL :laff:

29-year-old teacher arrested after allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old female student she had been mentoring | Daily Mail Online

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was only men on that "Where were these teachers at when I was in high school?!"

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/5151106/12/

One poster says:

Another poster says:

This is who they are talking about by the way, a 29 year old teacher who slept with one of her female students:

Kelly-Ann-Garcia3.jpg

Kelly-Ann-Garcia2.jpg

9121303_1280x720.jpg

article-2334652-1A1CD362000005DC-608_634x355.jpg

Kelly-Ann-Garcia1.jpg

Bruh.. she running from the camera LOL :laff:

29-year-old teacher arrested after allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old female student she had been mentoring | Daily Mail Online

Men say this shyt all the time. It's pretty much a fantasy for people. Stop thinking women are that different then men

"Where were teachers like this when I was younger"

"These lame nikkas telling"

"I'd knock down sexy teachers too"

Etc

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Men say this shyt all the time. It's pretty much a fantasy for people. Stop thinking women are that different then men

"Where were teachers like this when I was younger"

"These lame nikkas telling"

"I'd knock down sexy teachers too"

Etc
I have never seen women say it that's why. Women are different than men, it doesn't mean women can't succumb to the same pleasures that men do.