Let 9th Wonder inspire you!

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bet breh. When I play with pitch, the bpm changes when you go to low or high. How do I detect the bpm on it?

Yeah the pitch will make the sound faster or slower and you may have to adjust the bpm.

Buy I’m not sure how you specifically making your beat so it’s a little hard for me to help you. Take a pic or short video of the screen you having issues with and I may be able to help better.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Soul samples are such a cheat code :ohlawd: There's just so many great instrumentals, little moments, and things like that to sample. Even kinda dull ones can give you cool shyt. A few months ago I came across this joint:

The vocals and especially lyrics are straight struggle status, but I started having fun with the different parts (there's one part we're if you're not paying attention it sounds like she ssings "real nikka" at one point :mjlol:. Basically inspired the whole beat) and out came:

I forgot I flipped this too

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the pitch will make the sound faster or slower and you may have to adjust the bpm.

Buy I’m not sure how you specifically making your beat so it’s a little hard for me to help you. Take a pic or short video of the screen you having issues with and I may be able to help better.
Aite I’ll try tmrw