Supporter
Daps
VevKl86.jpg

Discuss.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
"First off... my love is not lust. So don't get it twisted. My love is passion. I'm passionate for black women because I know they deserve credibility and love always. The world will not allow them to improve, yet they break down barriers and destroy all accounts of struggle. Constantly
improving and being powerful. That's beauty and it deserves to be appreciated.

A little throwback, I've always had a thing for black women. Since I was young. People say I do this for attention or that i just started showing love recently... Anybody that I know will tell you, those accusations are completely false.

I've been making videos, posts for over 2 years now... It started when I was messaged by a young black woman my age. She wanted some advice on how to approach a white man, because I was white and she for some reason trusted me. I felt the need to make a video that could build that confidence between black women and white men, which was the first of my "Why Do I Like Black Girls," series.

I immediately started self educating myself on the actual world, (NOT News or Facebook posts or media in general) and had over 100's of messages every week of real life testimonies from black women and white men that shook me up.. It burdened me knowing that so many people were disowned, abused, judged, hated by family members and friends. Because of skin. Because of flesh.

Now, 2 years later... My footprints are becoming valid, and my voice (Your voice) can reach and climb mountains... My videos and feedback was always the inspiration to create SwirlMingle.com as a modern day platform for people to escape judgement and fear of approaching interracial relationships is almost here! Wow I'm seeing the beauty of persistence and passion. I want the world one day to be mixed and culturally improving because cultures are intertwined. A free to exercise all aspects of life, lifestyle.
"

:jbhmm:

Last edited: