William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
For real. Not getting cac dikk is what's fuxking BWs' lives.

I've said it on here before and I'll say it again: the majority of black women have NO interest in defeating white supremacy and only want to replace white women as the standard of beauty/femininity in dominant society.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I just know anglo women laugh and are highly amused with this shyt.

Just imagine a breh making an inverse thread about anglo women and you will rarely see fine cac women selling their own out like that.

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
The Lynch Quilts Project, LaShawnda Crowe Storm
At 15-years old he was lynched from a bridge His mother was also lynched.

lynch-Lawrence_Nelson_high_res.wiki_.jpg
Lynching_of_Laura_Nelson,_May_1911.jpg

Laura Nelson was murdered on May 25, 1911 in Okemah, OK side-by-side with her son L.D./Lawrence, who was around 15-16 years-old at the time.

There are stories that both she and he were raped; that she died protecting her son; that it was about stealing meat; that she left behind a small daugher around the age of two, who has now been lost through space and time. Below find several links to various accounts of what is written about the lynching.

• Wikipedia: Has a great bibliography to assist with further research)

• Without Sanctuary: This traveling exhibit of lynching postcards provides write ups about each of the lynchings. Click here to view the postcards on pages 33 and 34..

• Oklahoma Gazette: Article highlights the annivesary of this tragic event)

• Research by Andrew Hardaway: Page offers additional information about the events surrounding the lynching such as original articles, census information ,etc.
    a6af7c_37834c1f1552f656d3d88622d56c73c5.jpg
even when cacs

lynched us they still had sexual desires for us
let a white man make u feel good because he desires u sexually if you want ladies:stopitslime:

:pacspit:
And yet you have those out there who have convinced themselves that we have two separate struggles. People that consider themselves "pro Black" and claim they are against white supremacy

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this cac is a fukkin clown, how do black women not see through this shyt :mjlol:

Honestly... and what I'm about to post is some really sad shyt but whatever.

Black women can't necessarily have a voice becuz we won't allow them to have a voice. And when we try to speak for them, we're looked at as being simps and shyt like that. SOHH now they are stuck with someone of another race tryna validate their existence. They don't care what color he is by that time.

I'm all about black women. I have a black wife, two black daughters, and a black mother and they all mean the world to me.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
"First off... my love is not lust. So don't get it twisted. My love is passion. I'm passionate for black women because I know they deserve credibility and love always. The world will not allow them to improve, yet they break down barriers and destroy all accounts of struggle. Constantly
improving and being powerful. That's beauty and it deserves to be appreciated.

A little throwback, I've always had a thing for black women. Since I was young. People say I do this for attention or that i just started showing love recently... Anybody that I know will tell you, those accusations are completely false.

I've been making videos, posts for over 2 years now... It started when I was messaged by a young black woman my age. She wanted some advice on how to approach a white man, because I was white and she for some reason trusted me. I felt the need to make a video that could build that confidence between black women and white men, which was the first of my "Why Do I Like Black Girls," series.

I immediately started self educating myself on the actual world, (NOT News or Facebook posts or media in general) and had over 100's of messages every week of real life testimonies from black women and white men that shook me up.. It burdened me knowing that so many people were disowned, abused, judged, hated by family members and friends. Because of skin. Because of flesh.

Now, 2 years later... My footprints are becoming valid, and my voice (Your voice) can reach and climb mountains... My videos and feedback was always the inspiration to create SwirlMingle.com as a modern day platform for people to escape judgement and fear of approaching interracial relationships is almost here! Wow I'm seeing the beauty of persistence and passion. I want the world one day to be mixed and culturally improving because cultures are intertwined. A free to exercise all aspects of life, lifestyle."

:jbhmm:

Why did I read this post? shyt makes me physically ill.
I already said fukk this dude and everyone that loves him in the other thread.

Now I'm getting pissed off again at this condescending white boy saviour bullshyt.

fukk those low self esteem bytches that are encouragin this bytch ass devil.

Let me get up out this thread before my day is ruined.
:scust:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's so easy to manipulate black women it's fukking crazy. just be a cac and say "black girls arent so bad" and youre getting the collective black female blessing

this cac could be a fukking agent for all we know :mjpls:
Not just black women, women in general. Women run on emotions and what makes us feel good so it makes sense to me for some black women to believe this clown's hype.

yates

All Star
Daps
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again: the majority of black women have NO interest in defeating white supremacy and only want to replace white women as the standard of beauty/femininity in dominant society.

See, some of yall nikkas need to keep it real man :comeon:

Black men are just as content with being dependent on the dominant society. Black men aren't exactly making moves to build our own self sufficient society breh, and the case can be made a lot date white women to feel like white men.

Honestly, this genderism of everything is ridiculous now. A lot of shyt black men and women argue about could apply to each other. No gender was disproportionately affected by slavery/colonisation/CRM.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, some of yall nikkas need to keep it real man :comeon:

Black men are just as content with being dependent on the dominant society. Black men aren't exactly making moves to build our own self sufficient society breh, and the case can be made a lot date white women to feel like white men.

Honestly, this genderism everything is ridiculous now. A lot of shyt black men and women argue about could apply to each other. No gender was disproportionately affected by slavery/colonisation/CRM.
:ehh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Bruh women of all colors want to be with winners or whoever they think is winning and this is a trait women have exhibited since the dawn of humanity. Believe me if black men were winning there would be a ton of white women flocking to us