let us revisit mike tyson literally owning juelz santana

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I fukks with you :salute: But your pretty lightskined ass is food to Tyson

I dapped you for the first sentence..I ignored the other sentence which is a total lie..I'm too quick..he might get me cuz it looks like a small space and hella people in that photo..if it was outside in the streets I'd fukk his old ass up,,real talk..that's on the set

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what..even if he gets the better if me..we still gonna be fighting..I'm from east Oakland..yeah we gonna be fighting..it's gonna be a good fight too..I don't go down easily

He will murder you Breh....they make pistols for nikkas like that....talking about you gone fight...I'll play that shyt off and come back and shoot his ass.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So what..even if he gets the better if me..we still gonna be fighting..I'm from east Oakland..yeah we gonna be fighting..it's gonna be a good fight too..I don't go down easily

you won't be doing shyt, but getting slept.
after, getting mike punching you at 900psi, across ya gap toothless face.
get some sleep....
you need some after ampesand'n me at 4am, on some bullshyt...

art barr

Last edited:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I dapped you for the first sentence..I ignored the other sentence which is a total lie..I'm too quick..he might get me cuz it looks like a small space and hella people in that photo..if it was outside in the streets I'd fukk his old ass up,,real talk..that's on the set
Absolutely.... :heh:
Then you'd hop in your Bugati and scoop up some Brazilian dimes for lunch with the prince of Dubai

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
images