let us revisit mike tyson literally owning juelz santana

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
And yet Tyson let Brad Pitt take his woman and he ain't do nothing about it fockouttahere :mike:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ: @ all them nikkas tryin not to laugh at Juelz bytch ass.

iAtHtJzWcJ0dY.gif

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So what..even if he gets the better if me..we still gonna be fighting..I'm from east Oakland..yeah we gonna be fighting..it's gonna be a good fight too..I don't go down easily
U got a big heart son. But that would just make it easier for Mike to rip out your bird chest

U ever see somebody get kicked by a horse. Thats a Tyson body shot

"Im from East Oakland":heh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
U got a big heart son. But that would just make it easier for Mike to rip out your bird chest

U ever see somebody get kicked by a horse. Thats a Tyson body shot

"Im from East Oakland":heh:

I don't give a fukk who he is..to be a good fighter you have to have heart..all he has skills..I have heart cuz east Oakland is wilder than any place he's from..he wouldn't make it out here to be honest..we got killas that would eat that boy up..he's not used to real street villains

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
He will murder you Breh....they make pistols for nikkas like that....talking about you gone fight...I'll play that shyt off and come back and shoot his ass.
bytch nikka shyt if nikkas throwing hands you man up and throw hands the other man get the better of you then take ya L and learn from it LIKE A fukkING MAN! :youngsabo:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I don't give a fukk who he is..to be a good fighter you have to have heart..all he has skills..I have heart cuz east Oakland is wilder than any place he's from..he wouldn't make it out here to be honest..we got killas that would eat that boy up..he's not used to real street villains
:snoop:

Yeah you clearly don't know the history of Iron Mike

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
At the end he was looking to the right for somebody to save him :dead:
I think what happened was the camera was out and Juelz had his arms down tryin to be cool for the photo when he shoulda threw his set up. Tyson had to remind that hoe ass nikka to get into character. I think i really hate Juelz bytch ass now. :wow: