Lethal weapon tv show...are we too old for this shyt?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did u watch an episode of rush hour? It's pretty evident why they got cancelled so quick. The main actors on this show alone make that show look abysmal

Yeah it never worked. If your two leads don’t click then nothing else matters. You can have the best writers in the world but if I don’t believe your leads or want to watch them together, it doesn’t matter. I love watching this cast on lethal weapon and give a shyt about each of them. Rush hour tho? Meh. But that also speaks to the rush hour mocked which never went for the layers lethal weapon did.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Did u watch an episode of rush hour? It's pretty evident why they got cancelled so quick. The main actors on this show alone make that show look abysmal

I watched the first two episodes of Rush Hour. I was just surprised people tuned in for a procedural on FOX over a procedural on CBS where they flourish.

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Just watched e12 of the 2nd series, the pacing and story have been worked well, and Riggs not being suicidal and unhinged every episode make it a better watch. Have to add that Wayans is killing it as murtagh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just watched e12 of the 2nd series, the pacing and story have been worked well, and Riggs not being suicidal and unhinged every episode make it a better watch. Have to add that Wayans is killing it as murtagh

easily one of my favorite shows today..shyt is raw

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Same here brother, I don't know why the 2nd season hasn't got any love. But oh well lol

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Not gotten love on here? Psh this ain't real life:russ: 1st season didn't get much love either buuuut ratings said otherwise. Coli ain't everything breh, this shyt is a drop in the ocean

If everything was real life that happened on here then I'm out hahah but for real just compared to what gets love on here it baffles me. Anyway peace out.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If everything was real life that happened on here then I'm out hahah but for real just compared to what gets love on here it baffles me. Anyway peace out.

I think its because it's not a show where you need to discuss mythology and guess about whats going to happen next etc etc. It's not tv designed like a comic book

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When this was first announced I thought it would be canned and would be wack like the rush hour and training day ones, show is excellent prob the best cop buddy show on tv in a long while

Yeah but you think everything is wack and will be canned cause you don’t like is :russ: so that’s not really saying anything

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
When this was first announced I thought it would be canned and would be wack like the rush hour and training day ones, show is excellent prob the best cop buddy show on tv in a long while
There was a Training Day show?
Totally forgot that Rush Hour crap existed