Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I actually have a problem with that! Have we as men really become comfortable with faillure. "Well we ain't shyt, it's the truth, so let me do nothing about it." AND STILL EXPECT TO BE THE LEADER OF HOUSEHOLD? :wtf:

Don't you find something wrong with that mentality. :dwillhuh:

Some of them. I don't tolerate fukkery or bullshyt like that.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Black women can't handle any type of criticism. Even when it's all TRUE, they fight. The want to be infallible. Most you soft dudes get more upset when women get criticize than when you get bashed yourself.

You ever notice there's no such thing as Male Bashing?

Say what you want about black men, we handle bashing and criticism better than anyone. Like Real Gs :obama:

As a black man, :rudy:

btw, that dude aint gay, just doesnt bother using the work "some". But yea, you can tell he's hurt.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I actually have a problem with that! Have we as men really become comfortable with faillure. "Well we ain't shyt, it's the truth, so let me do nothing about it." AND STILL EXPECT TO BE THE LEADER OF HOUSEHOLD? :wtf:

A lot of Black men aren't failure, so there's no reason for us to argue against or for failures if he's tell the truth about them.

A lot of Black women aren't horrible, but for some reason they fight and support black women that aren't shyt. This doesn't help the bad women, it actually makes them worst.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

A leader leads by example. This man wants a self-respecting women but is he a self-respecting man? Is he not a statistic? Even though black men and women are joined at the hip, in some instances where the black women is completely removed out of the equation there is systemic failure.

Why are black men and white women one of the highest divorcees? Look at Kaepernick. There was a thread on here dissing his mother for wanting contact. No mention of his black father because it's expected. :dead: These dudes in their silence acknowledge the failure of fatherhood amongst their own. Obama? :dead: How many white women you see with biracial kids and no brother around? 50 percent of homosexuality is the inability to form a lasting bond with a women. Most of these dudes are half-way there. :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
fukk this homo and anyone who listens to him

"hey dont kill the messenger"

The message is flawed + has an agenda, and the messenger is a self-hating homo

You have to really hate yourself + black women to cosign this dude's manifestos

How do you hate black women but adopt all their mannerisms???? :damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't care if he's gay, but dude has problems with women and that's obvious.

Oh and what a shocker this phaggot's real name is Thomas Jerome Harris. The same phaggot with a battery charge and failure to pay child support. Let me guess, his baby-mama is black? :mjpls:

Thomas Jerome Harris Mugshot - Fulton County, GA

MugShot of Thomas Jerome Harris. Lawrenceville, GA
@Sierra Mist

You can miss me with that bullshh. Everything the guy says is hot :trash:..It's sad when Tariq Nasheed is more credible than you.

Hold up he gotta battery charge? Even though he's a fukk nikka, :salute: on pushing the #hardonhoes movement forward

Last edited by a moderator:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Black women can't handle any type of criticism. Even when it's all TRUE, they fight. The want to be infallible. Most you soft dudes get more upset when women get criticize than when you get bashed yourself.

You ever notice there's no such thing as Male Bashing?

Say what you want about black men, we handle bashing and criticism better than anyone. Like Real Gs :obama:
anybody who takes this nikka seriously should be slapped.

its just theater at best.

but you can't be a black man and say "well he's not talking about me! black women need to face the truth. I can take criticism" and then in the next thread get mad when Limbaugh or those Fox News people go on black men rants.

i dapped everyone i agree with. u can tell a lot about people by who they dap. I see you @Skooby :mjpls:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
This thread and the Tommy Sotomayor haters in it, are just like Tommy: entertaining, but nothing that should be taken seriously

I'll be honest: I don't even think dude means half the shyt he says. He means some of it, but probably not the more extreme shyt. I think he does have issues with certain things perceived about black women but instead of being intelligent, rational, accurate and professional in discussing that shyt, he decided to be this animated, amplified character that actually manages to get people talking about the shyt he brings up. And it's working. Be real.....nobody was gonna start a thread on this nikka if he was more rational and realistic with his points/arguments

I really think he started off wanting to be like all the rest of these nameless clown-ass nikkas on the internet tryna 'school' black people on black women 'issues'.....but he realized he needed to stand out somehow so he took the shock jock route and created a character (and LOL @ someone earlier in the thread acting like he changed his name to pass himself off as 'hispanic'....I doubt dude was ever seriously acting like that was his real name :heh:.....every character needs a unique name)

Dude is really makin' nikkas mad, and it's hilarious to me. For fukk's sake, look at how this thread started: questioning his sexuality and name-calling. Funny thing is, I just watched dude's video about the ho getting tased by the security guard, and he was talking about that same shyt; how the black woman had her kids calling the security dude 'gay' while fighting with him. How some black women call Tommy gay just because they disagree with the shyt he says. And now y'all are proving this nikka right. Y'all won't even attempt to make legit points about how he can be a hypocrite at times and how he likes to make sweeping generalizations about black women based on isolated news stories; nope, let's just call him gay and a bunch of other names out of anger. :heh:

Keep makin' 'em mad, Tommy :salute:

You need to take the name issue up with his diehard fan Chris B. who in defense of Tommy's Hispanic heritage asked "why do you think his last name is Sotomayor." He is the one that brought up the name. Were we not supposed to reply?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
anybody who takes this nikka seriously should be slapped.

its just theater at best.

but you can't be a black man and say "well he's not talking about me! black women need to face the truth. I can take criticism" and then in the next thread get mad when Limbaugh or those Fox News people go on black men rants.

i dapped everyone i agree with. u can tell a lot about people by who they dap. I see you @Skooby :mjpls:

So freaking true.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I bet the Black women that agree and listen to him are 10x better off than the ones that don't.

:mjpls:

I doubt it! What are you doing with your life? I bet me and most the black women I know who wouldn't entertain inflammatory people like Tommy, Rush Limbaugh, etc are 10 x better off than you and most of the people you know. The same for the black men I know. He is akin to those Fox News guys, but I bet you think they are enlightened too.