Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: you act like I'm the first person noticing his fakkit tendencies. That nikka been fighting off gay accusations since he started these videos.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
His jokes are funny at times but he's blatantly bitter, and this is coming from a man that doesn’t pander to anyone, his generalisations make him look like an idiot and his logic lacks. For the brothers talking about the "truth he's talking", what truth is that? All he does is isolate specific incidences, gather popular stereotypes, then generalize, that's literally the format of all his shows.

That man sells controversy and to be honest I don’t think even he takes the sht he says seriously. Bullshyt and controversy equals money, the fact that we have two big threads about sotamayor as oppose to any other brother on youtube that chooses to build with sense is a testament of how controversys the best form of marketing.

To the brothers talking about hes a fakkit .e.t.c dead that, men move with logic, we don’t use adhomins as attacking points, that’s what women tend to do. Call his arguments out, dont waste time speculating about his life.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Who the fukk is tommy? And why y'all on this nikka dikk meats that he deserve his own thread and 8 pages? :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the nikka has cooch envy and a deep seeded
hatred for black women......does he have valid points??
hell yeah but that isnt the topic at hand.
the nikka is clearly suffering from the gay.
boy george crooned like a white smokey robinson
but he clearly took it under the mustache.
how yo name gonna be thomas jerome harris
and say your last name is sotomayor???
flamboyant fakkit:childplease:

a0yqua.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:beli: I wish black people didn't think calling someone gay was the ultimate way to argue a person's points and consistent examples.
1star

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Tommy is just another Tariq.

Catering too those that wasn't bless with the gift to think for themselves :heh:

Both of them are exploiting one of the biggest problem in our community which lack of a strong mind just look at @marcuz as a fine example. He clearly has complex with black women due to somethings thats going on in his life with the women in his circle and a slight case of vagina envy. Tommy gas men up like him and give them strength to make it out through the day. Im pretty sure before marcuz drops his 30-60 post a day about black women he looks at his videos for guidance and most importantly...hope.

A man in Tommy position could actually chose to build/love rather then destroy/hate the already shaky grounds in the community , but self-hate/destruction is what sells in our community so why go against the grain? Even in something thats considered positive. This goes for the female versions of him as well I forgot them chicks names as well. Basically all Im saying is its a business, and well all of them sheep that take they shyt to heart and live by they words are just inches away in fact if not in already in the slaughter house. what I mean by slaughter house I mean alone, bitter with a inferiority complex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I wish black people didn't think calling someone gay was the ultimate way to argue a person's points and consistent examples.
1star

What I'm more startled about is why the gay activists are not looking into this. Funny how hoodrats can call people "gay" for not being in control or thinking like them, but gay rights groups not clamping down on them. Some chick told me that viewpoint today, and although its rare, I agree with a woman's view in that particular issue.

These hoodrats need to get forced by courts not to have any more kids and force to give them up.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
The black community has it's share of unique problems due to our unique story in this country. We were brought here as chattel on the false basis that we were subhuman who didn't deserve fair treatment, and most of our identity in this country as a group were given to us by people who was proven to hold us in contempt. Those beliefs manifest themselves in a lot of ways in modern Black american culture, in both sexes, in all regions of the country, regardless of skin tone or even class. Yes. Blacks need to get some things in order, but it's a general problem, not a problem that can be blamed on a specific black sub-group.

That's why Tommy Sotomayor (and his followers) are fundamentally wrong; not because he's completely making things up out of the sky, but because he uses the truth (the fact that we as African-Americans have cultural issues we legitimately need to address) as a tool to forward his myopic, 'gender war' agenda. The problems black women have and the problems black men have are all connected...they should be addressed as a unit, not in pieces.

It's like when Bob Costas said that guns are glorified in Hip-Hop culture. Technically, the statement itself is true. But it's dishonest because it pretends that Hip-Hop culture is the only thing there is to talk about. Let's talk about guns being glorified in America first, not Hip-Hop culture which is simply a byproduct of America. When you single out a sub-group, you create a destructive, divisive discussion instead of a productive one.

I'm sure Tommy thinks he's helping black women with his channel. I happen to disagree, but let's say he is. Let's say that all black women listen to him and they, due to Tommy's words, stop doing the things Tommy tells them to stop doing and black women collectively get their shyt together. Fine. Now...what about the men? And after that, what about the lack of educations in schools, the prison industrial complex, the rampant colorism, the lack of economic independence, our bad eating habits, stereotype-laden entertainment, lack of unity/trade in the worldwide African diaspora and lord knows what else? Do we address the rest of those problems in pieces, too? Or do we address it all, learn the source of it all, and then cut the head off the monster?

We seem to have chosen 'pieces'. And our competition love it that way.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
TS hates ghetto, trifling ppl generally. Black women are his fave targets. Tommy is given to hyperbole, profanity, and name-calling.

While railing against single black mothers, tommy rarely addresses the baby dads who loved them and left them. Chicks are knocking themselves up, TS.

I very seriously doubt that he is homosexual.

--> aq out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trend in "black enlightenment" or "black intellectual" circles is to date white. Whether these negroes are going hard on black folks or going hard against white racism, it all translates to me "I feel insecure about my preference for white people" :yawn:

I don't believe dude ever called himself Pro-black but he's stated that you cannot be pro-black with a white spouse. :comeon: Nygga please. I cannot see any b/w with an insufferable mofo like that. Nygga gonna have to jump ship to Brazil or something :laugh: Lame. If you having that much problems with an entire group of women you suck. Judging from the way that nygga look his opinion is :trash:

You don't find him attractive enough to take his opinion seriously?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are you guys so uptight with dude telling the truth about Black women? It's not like he's lying.

I hear women shytting on Black Men on are regular, call us bums and scum. I know I'm not a bum or scum, so it doesn't bother me at all.

because they were raised by women like that :pop:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You don't find him attractive enough to take his opinion seriously?

:rudy:

Look at him. Look at his background which includes failure to pay child support, battery, etc.

Of course he's going to have problem with women, black or whatever. Dude can't even keep his own home in tact. Dude can't even provide for his own seed. Dude can't even build a proper home with the mother of his children. And he wants to kick knowledge? Nygga get off youtube and take care of your kids. :pacspit:. Just another fatherless nygga taking his anger out women. :trash: