Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black women are like retarded children." :deadmanny: Yo this nikka is a straight up fool. I don't agree with none of the shyt he's saying but I subbed to his channel off the strength of him being funny as fukk. :laff:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:russ: this n!gga is literally furious in all his videos. 15 min rants of anger on all his channels...

and the black boys rock t-shirt in the back :dead:

if you cant see that something is wrong with this n!gga, then something is wrong with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not trying to stop him. He speaks the TRUTH. I want the truth about all black people to be exposed. The truth shall set us free honeybun.[

Kenya the problem with what you're preaching is it takes the spotlight off Issue that black women need to work on.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:stopitslime: That nikka speaks the truth

The problem I can admit he has is that he is a hypocrite :manny:

extreme hypocrite. talkin about how dumb black women are for spending all they time doing things they dont like i.e on his channel commenting...yet he makes tons of videos discussing what he doesnt like ie. black women

why not just cut black women off from your life and date a white woman..why this fool gotta talk about them every day ? on MULTIPLE channels

he has a few good points here and there but its 95% bullsh!t. and its to the point where I think he has a complex. not every retarded person wears a helmet. he's actually retarded. theres a part of his brain that not functioning properly :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, im not gonna co-sign him bashin all or a majority of black women. i cant co-sign that shyt at all. BUT, ratched/disrespectfull black females need to be called out on their bullshyt as well as the dusty/irresponsible azz nyggaz, thats all Im saying.

lets keep it real SOME black women are not held accountable for their actions/attitudes. its almost like u cant call them out or u will be labeled a
"k00n" Thats my main issue. Where is the accountability?

Nyggaz get called out and thrown under the bus daily-all the damn time. How many times have u heard the term thrown around from black women: "these triflin no good azz nyggaz" or "ya daddy aint shyt" "Black men aint shyt" "its hard to find a good black man" I could go on. And some of the criticisms i just listed are indeed valid tho. BUT:facepalm: on the other hand when Black men like Tommy Sotamayor and others do the same shyt, but criticize black women they inturn are demonized, called k00ns, sell outs, accused of self hatin etc.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD??:mindblown: EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET ROASTED EQUALLY!

Oh I'm definitely not putting on a cape for these hood rats. There are a lot of ratchet bytches out there, but anyone that has been around enough black people for a significant period of time knows that there are just as many proud and hard working black women who have self respect and are beautiful in numerous ways. This tommy sotomayor nikka is a disrespectful a$$hole throwing salt on all black women. That is my issue.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm not trying to stop him. He speaks the TRUTH. I want the truth about all black people to be exposed. The truth shall set us free honeybun.[

Kenya the problem with what you're preaching is it takes the spotlight off Issue that black women need to work on.

As long as Tommy is preaching then the spotlight will remain on black women.

I just think we need to beat black women and men down...we'll go from from lumps of coal to diamonds.

I mean, wouldn't that make you and all black men better?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This tommy sotomayor nikka is a disrespectful a$$hole throwing salt on all black women. That is my issue.

:duck:

you ole "it's not all, it's not all" ass nikkas need to give it a rest. i'm listening to his radio show right and it's always a majority of black women calling in. the proper women see the same bullshyt he talkin bout. it's only nikkas like you that see the reflection of your mother, sister, girlfriends in his rants that get salty.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
u couldnt pay me to watch this buffoonery
yall keep praising him for shytting on black women
if thats what u consider 'speaking the truth'..:manny:

i dont support ignorance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

you ole "it's not all, it's not all" ass nikkas need to give it a rest. i'm listening to his radio show right and it's always a majority of black women calling in. the proper women see the same bullshyt he talkin bout. it's only nikkas like you that see the reflection of your mother, sister, girlfriends in his rants that get salty.

That just means there are some self-hating females out there. No intelligent female who respects herself is agreeing with his sweeping generalizations about sisters.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
i can form my own opinions about women [and other shyt] so anything he say is useless to me...dude aint funny and even if he was funny there are still too much talk about him here...it is likely his male followers have a sexual interest in him...

ps: i realize now that many of you are c00ns and this tommy sotomayor dude fits you ideology and if you dont repeat what he says you wouldnt have much to say...and if you are black and trolling [playing the fool] you are still a c00n 'cause only a c00n would pretend to be a fool because they saw some white people doing it--:troll:...you might as well rub some black shoe polish on yo' face and call it a life...

KingHelga

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of wasting money on a camera he could have done the world and his kids a favor and used that money to pay child support
:leostare:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
This thread and the Tommy Sotomayor haters in it, are just like Tommy: entertaining, but nothing that should be taken seriously

I'll be honest: I don't even think dude means half the shyt he says. He means some of it, but probably not the more extreme shyt. I think he does have issues with certain things perceived about black women but instead of being intelligent, rational, accurate and professional in discussing that shyt, he decided to be this animated, amplified character that actually manages to get people talking about the shyt he brings up. And it's working. Be real.....nobody was gonna start a thread on this nikka if he was more rational and realistic with his points/arguments

I really think he started off wanting to be like all the rest of these nameless clown-ass nikkas on the internet tryna 'school' black people on black women 'issues'.....but he realized he needed to stand out somehow so he took the shock jock route and created a character (and LOL @ someone earlier in the thread acting like he changed his name to pass himself off as 'hispanic'....I doubt dude was ever seriously acting like that was his real name :heh:.....every character needs a unique name)

Dude is really makin' nikkas mad, and it's hilarious to me. For fukk's sake, look at how this thread started: questioning his sexuality and name-calling. Funny thing is, I just watched dude's video about the ho getting tased by the security guard, and he was talking about that same shyt; how the black woman had her kids calling the security dude 'gay' while fighting with him. How some black women call Tommy gay just because they disagree with the shyt he says. And now y'all are proving this nikka right. Y'all won't even attempt to make legit points about how he can be a hypocrite at times and how he likes to make sweeping generalizations about black women based on isolated news stories; nope, let's just call him gay and a bunch of other names out of anger. :heh:

Keep makin' 'em mad, Tommy :salute: