Lets Discuss The Dominance of Black Genes

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of the problem is the whole notion that mixed kids being classified as black. There are people who literally think "blacks" come in all colors. Yeah admixed people come in all colors. Africans don't.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Research the melanin conference if you really wanna learn some scientific shyt about our genes(this is a cac run conference were tickets are expensive as shyt and black scientist aren't allowed entry) I'll throw out a tidbit black babies are able to stabilize their neck faster than a baby of ever other race. If black peoples genes weren't stronger these cacs wouldn't have black market organ trafficking rings with our organs being the most expensive. Don't let these nikkas who don't know shyt tell you otherwise. Cacs know our genes are stronger. Look at what a little black blood did to Spain, Portugal and Italy.
:mjlol:

Sidenote: a lot of nikkas think our genes are relegated to phenotype
:russ:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
complexion is more complicated than people think. There are a lot of factors e.g. DNA recombination, dominant vs recessive etc etc. There is also more than one gene for skin colour. On top of this only a very small genotype difference leads to a large phenotype difference, which is why 2 siblings can have totally different complexions.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
So the fact that if my mixed sons and grandsons are all mixed with black genes would that mean that eventually, their skin color would go from light mixed to brown/black as the generations continued?

So if my black daughter gets with a white man, does the child now take on the white mans genetic legacy or would the black womans genes eventually come back out later on down the line? If my daughter, and her daughter, and her daughter etc, all got with white men, would the offspring continue to get more white/light skinned or would it slowly start to get more darker due to the black womans genes?

Is this serious? :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
10684152_278796788987775_1034998759_n.jpg

blackness completely gone after 2 PAWGS

I give African Americans no more than 2 generations and then even native Americans will outnumber AA's..

The Black is dominant line is utter and complete bullshyt like the one drop rule.