Lets Discuss The Dominance of Black Genes

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:what: I know! And people are seriously answering him.

OP are you trolling? The basics of genetics is that half is from mother, half from father.

Is this an American thing where the maths gets skewed with "black" genes?

It was a real question. No troll. I thought that if My black son had a baby with a white woman, that child would be mixed right? So my question was if that mixed child got with a white woman, would their offspring continue to be light colored? And if that mixed offspring got with a white woman, would their offspring continue to be light colored as well. I ask because I wanted to know if eventually a child would be born dark colored.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Take my heritage for example. I've traced my line back to some white people in France. Both of my parents are black btw so don't even try it.

But obviously I've had white people in my family before who obviously raped slaves and had mixed babies and those mixed babies more than likely got with white women/white men and black women/black men and eventually my direct family line was created and all of them, grandparents, great grandparents, etc are all brown to dark skinned and not mixed colored.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Throw all that dominant gene talk in the trash. It hasn't done us a shred of good. Contrary to that it has harmed us. Mulattos nearly always join in oppressing us or at the least taking a class above us.

It's what happened in Egypt.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I'd say skin pigment dominance is more variable than people say and how you define dominance. Remember that southern cacs are considered dark to the northern ones. I say that to say that the U.S.A is made up mostly of northern cacs who probably still saw beige little mulatto kids as still dark as hell compared to them. But think for a second on how strong northern cacs influence skin tone.

Read the link below brehs and brehettes...
It wouldn't do if we go the way of the Arabs....

Fear of a white planet - Gene Expression

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
if that mixed child got with a white woman, would their offspring continue to be light colored?

Yes because their kids would have 3 white grandparents and 1 black one, I think that's like Mariah Carey.

And if that mixed offspring got with a white woman, would their offspring continue to be light colored as well.

Yes. If you had half a glass of 100% orange juice and you added half a glass of water to it (50% concentrate your mixed grand kid) then you take half glass of the mixed kid and add another half glass of water (25% concentrate your great grand kids), if you keep adding water to it, on a molecular level the orange juice is still in there but you've already stopped seeing the colour or tasting it (in genetics what you can see is phenotype e.g skin colour and you won't see that black influence).

I ask because I wanted to know if eventually a child would be born dark colored.

No it wouldn't happen eventually. It could however happen randomly, a statistical fluke.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Yes because their kids would have 3 white grandparents and 1 black one, I think that's like Mariah Carey.

Yes. If you had half a glass of 100% orange juice and you added half a glass of water to it (50% concentrate your mixed grand kid) then you take half glass of the mixed kid and add another half glass of water (25% concentrate your great grand kids), if you keep adding water to it, on a molecular level the orange juice is still in there but you've already stopped seeing the colour or tasting it (in genetics what you can see is phenotype e.g skin colour and you won't see that black influence).

No it wouldn't happen eventually. It could however happen randomly, a statistical fluke.
Thank you. rep

Superstar
Daps
. But my question is this. If my grandson, his son, his son, his son etc all got with white women, would the offspring eventually end up back black (dark-skinned or caramel color like me) or would they stay mixed (light skinned)?

ya greatcacson would be white. 15/16 white ain't about to look like Red Fox or Lisa Raye

and it's not "mixed" at that point either

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjpls:ya'll trying to have us call cacs like this black?
hqdefault.jpg

vibe-vixen-wentworthmiller.jpg

16 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Black

Can we stop reaching with this one drop rule shyt? Nobody calls Keanu Reeves asian.
You are what the majority of your genetic makeup is. Most of these people have a parent who is 100% cac and another that is like 45% cac. And somehow that adds up to black? :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What happens when you mix black paint with white paint and keep throwing white paint on it? :lupe:

Black genes are not dominant. It’s mumbo jumbo science that was spread to paint ourselves as superior to whites. Neither white nor black genes are “dominant”.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happens when you mix black paint with white paint and keep throwing white paint on it? :lupe:

Black genes are not dominant. It’s mumbo jumbo science that was spread to paint ourselves as superior to whites. Neither white nor black genes are “dominant”.
Partly agree but it was made up so Europeans could claim purity. If you had any black ancestor no matter how far back you were tainted in someway an$ not ever “white”