Lets keep it 100, White people ... usually are the most mediocre ppl at the job

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when I had a job and was a fukking slave... I always noticed how the white mangers were mediocre and needed the black underlings help, while they maintained power and wealth. It showed me, that no matter how hard u work as a black person, you're simply never going to get to the top of an white institution....NEVER!, and if u believe otherwise, then you're a fukking idiot because it has nothing to do with being professional n shyt...

It comes down to nepotism, u can be white and be a borderline fukking retard, and because you're friends with the nephew of a CEO...you'll get a great job, where u sit on your ass. While the black guy that work there, gotta be a fukking genius, here it is, this motherfukker gotta have a advance degree, great at the job, a master manipulator, have the emotional control and discipline of a monk ...and he'll still get fired after one small mistake

Then they drive their expensive cars and throw on a suit, and play a role, and put on the image of success. When these motherfukkers, will have no talent, a low IQ and no work ethic, but because they're white in a suit, society will bow down to them. Not me, I can see right through them, I don't show no cac in a fukking suit respect, I put my nose up in the air, because I know I'm the real deal, I'm the american dream, I'm a boss, I'm the very image of the facade they're putting on...and that's how brothers at the job are suppose too feel.

Nothing is worse than a fukking job interview, I never made it past the first level at a corporate job or a industry job, and that's because they knew from the start they couldn't control me, My whole demeanor is "I'm not going to be your bytch honky" I'm not the type that's going to be docile and let my white coworkers tell nikka jokes and mock me, and I just sit there and take it ... for what? a fukking pay check? naw fukk that man

That's why u have the option of entrepreneurship. Create you're own products and services, build your own platform, market yourself. if u don't got money...nikka so what...gorilla market, which is basically creative no rules ..shameless marketing ...stop being a bytch. Also stoptrying to to be liked, nothing is worse than a man that care how many people like him, when you're trying too reach the top, motherfukkers are suppose to hate u, I love hate, makes my dikk hard. Esp woman, matter of fact, If you're a man and never had atleast 3 females hate you, than you're a bytch and have no backbone. You're a ass kisser.

I digress, yeah man...White people, esp white men are mediocre and use nepotism to control all the economic opportunities, all the black ppl that I worked with were beast on the job, they were just to docile to leave and use their skillset to be independent. If you work a job, get knowledge, steal clients, stack and dip. Set up your own shyt. That's how everybody else do it, but black people want to keep the seem 12 dollar an hour for 50 fukking years and then complain like a punk bytch talking stupid like "i don't feel like getting up on Monday and going to work gurl" well that's what u get nikka, for being a fukking coward

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they're mediocre, than they'll still team up on the black people and try to bully and blame everything on them...

alotta black people get all stressed out, and start smoking and drinking...thats fukked up

my uncle went throught hell at his corp job, dude was near perfect, the model employee, they still nitpicked him...which shows, u cant win with white people

even when u try to mind your business and do the right thing, THEY STILL fukk with u

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every job I worked at, my managers were mediocre as shyt, and the competent black people always had the low level positions ...all the job game is, is a modern day plantation

the reg black people that want to do their job is going to catch hell....bedwenches and uncle toms will get rewarded .....

if u work with a bedwench...ALWAYS AVOID HER !!!! man, just pretend she dont exist, because that bytch is out to get u....shes not satisfied by sucking off all the white guys...naw she want more, they're greedy. She wanna str8 see u dead.

Nobody is more ambitious than a corporate bedwench , they want money, a mixed baby, powerful white husband, high status to compete with white woman and most importantly to destroy the black man.

I ignore them in general, I see a bedwench on the street, that bytch might aswell be a tree or a mailbox, because im not even looking at her...she simply dont exist

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every job I worked at, my managers were mediocre as shyt, and the competent black people always had the low level positions ...all the job game is, is a modern day plantation

the reg black people that want to do their job is going to catch hell....bedwenches and uncle toms will get rewarded .....

if u work with a bedwench...ALWAYS AVOID HER !!!! man, just pretend she dont exist, because that bytch is out to get u....shes not satisfied by sucking off all the white guys...naw she want it all. She wanna str8 see u dead. Nobody is more ambitious than a corporate bedwench , they want money, a mixed baby, powerful white husband, high status to compete with white woman and most importantly to destroy the black man.

I ignore them in general, I see a bedwench on the street, that bytch might aswell be a tree or a mailbox, because im not even looking at her...she simply dont exist

Damn you sound like you got burned breh :wow: Good advise. I never worked with a bedwench.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you sound like you got burned breh :wow: Good advise. I never worked with a bedwench.
its based on observations mostly, i never gave a bedwench a chance to get me, my second from last job...I ignored the bedwench there from the start...I got her before she got me....

gotta play chess with these bytches man

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if u work with a bedwench...ALWAYS AVOID HER !!!! man, just pretend she dont exist, because that bytch is out to get u....shes not satisfied by sucking off all the white guys...naw she want more, they're greedy. She wanna str8 see u dead.

Nobody is more ambitious than a corporate bedwench , they want money, a mixed baby, powerful white husband, high status to compete with white woman and most importantly to destroy the black man.

DMV is full of these types

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white customers were proof they get jobs due too nepotism, They'll be barley able to work a credit card machine and they'll have Benz keys...im like :jbhmm:

im the type that connect dots ...here it is, Im a bytch making 9 an hour and this motherfukker get to drive a benz and get the good job

than in their delusional mind, they actually think they're above me because of it, when im 10 times smarter and talented...

aint that a bytch

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMV is full of these types
always stick your nose up and make sure u avoid all connect, those bytches a mentally sick and their purpose is destroying black men, they arent satisfied with just getting money and white dikk...naw...they need the cherry on top

bytches are like t 1000 from terminator 2...they see a black man, esp at the job, and their radar start beeping, and its seek and destroy

i let a bedwench know from the start, baby, im war ready, i can play dirty too....i know the deal, im looking for problems....i got beef, i want duke it out....fukk all that PC shyt, im ignoring u, and im gonna be passive aggressive if you're a bedwench, and if u get mad bytch...than we can was a take it there too...but im not about pretend to be your fukking friend, well unless you're a customer...than i might give u a pass