Lets keep it 100, White people ... usually are the most mediocre ppl at the job

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
always stick your nose up and make sure u avoid all connect, those bytches a mentally sick and their purpose is destroying black men, they arent satisfied with just getting money and white dikk...naw...they need the cherry on top

bytches are like t 1000 from terminator 2...they see a black man, esp at the job, and their radar start beeping, and its seek and destroy

i let a bedwench know from the start, baby, im war ready, i can play dirty too....i know the deal, im looking for problems....i got beef, i want duke it out....fukk all that PC shyt, im ignoring u, and im gonna be passive aggressive if you're a bedwench, and if u get mad bytch...than we can was a take it there too...but im not about pretend to be your fukking friend, well unless you're a customer...than i might give u a pass
:wow:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
When you're black - you're under CONSTANT surveillane. They're just waiting for you to slip up and confirm the preconceived prejudices about how blacks are x y z.

That's why as a black man you have to always be on point

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Back to making A1 threads, knew you would bounce back

dhMeAzK.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're black - you're under CONSTANT surveillane. They're just waiting for you to slip up and confirm the preconceived prejudices about how blacks are x y z.

That's why as a black man you have to always be on point
truest words

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
White people constantly staring at you is nerve wrecking as well. shyt is so damn passive aggressive.

Centaur

All Star
Daps
This is why I sit back and observe dumb shyt at work and wont say shyt. Cause them some cac gonna take credit for it. But its a lose lose cause I gotta work harder and not smarter. Cause they think the proceedures they have in place are flawless cause some cavecac came up with the nonsense. :stopitslime: