Let’s revisit Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA

An hour and a half burial which looking back now at how much of a POS dude was fully deserved

JR saying his music was basically the reason he was so over :mjlol:

Jericho and Edge talking about how he was gassed at the end of his entrance :mjlol:

JR having the :francis: face the whole DVD

Cokeboy and Prichard :mjlol:

Last edited:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
The background music is loud as fukk on this. Really distracting

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. And his match against hogan was amazing to me. I will continue to not give a fukk about the behind the scenes stuff, these dudes were hating
Even after hearing the warrior episode on something to wrestle they hated dude for some other personal reasons.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a shytty human in a lot of ways and deserved to be trashed for that.

As a performer though, it was a bit laughable to lay into him. Trashing a guy who got bigger pops than your entire current roster combined over the past decade? Okay.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Yup, same thing was gonna happen to Bret if he didnt go along with it
The story that made Bret come back to do the DVD was pretty cool

Hart has said that a major factor in his agreeing to participate in the project was an encounter with a small child in a dentist's office. The child had a Bret Hart action figure, but he had no knowledge of Hart's actual work and was only familiar with WWE video games in which Hart was featured as a "WWE Legend." Hart expressed that he wanted the DVD to be a way for younger people who had no experience watching him while he was estranged from WWE to see him in a more positive light, as opposed to the negative way he felt the company had portrayed him

HitGOAT loves the kids :mjcry:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
One of the most pettiest things Vince ever did. All over the warriors lawsuit.

He tried to erase the fact that Warrior was literally on the level of Hogan and Savage and would have had a similar run as them had he just been a little more of a company guy. I respect him for standing up for himself as I can relate to not putting up with corporate political bullshyt.

His match with Hogan is my favorite match of all time and hardly any other match has ever matched the atmosphere of that crowd. The dude clearly meant something to fans and to the history of the WWF. Forcing these wrestlers who didn't work with him to say that bullshyt was corny as fukk.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I remember how irrationally angry they were at him for wearing a hat :laugh:

64d475892940546603878b1ceb193753.gif