Let’s revisit Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think half of it was legit and the rest was just smear campaign shyt... cause you know that most of the criticisms wouldnt have been in there had they been on good terms.

Jericho, Christian, & Edge seemed to be the only ones that had strictly good things to say... but most of the people who worked with him had mostly negative things to say. If they said anything good, it musta been left on the cutting room floor.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
As for the Warrior DVD, he (like Vince) was an odd guy and hard to get to know. He did and said a lot of terrible things but I think the only person on the DVD that had a legit gripe was Heenan.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The story that made Bret come back to do the DVD was pretty cool

Hart has said that a major factor in his agreeing to participate in the project was an encounter with a small child in a dentist's office. The child had a Bret Hart action figure, but he had no knowledge of Hart's actual work and was only familiar with WWE video games in which Hart was featured as a "WWE Legend." Hart expressed that he wanted the DVD to be a way for younger people who had no experience watching him while he was estranged from WWE to see him in a more positive light, as opposed to the negative way he felt the company had portrayed him

HitGOAT loves the kids :mjcry:
Man I felt the same way about Shawn Michaels
He was always a secret character in WWE video games so I figured he was a super legend
Plus I remember him being in DX:ohhh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Man I felt the same way about Shawn Michaels
He was always a secret character in WWE video games so I figured he was a super legend
Plus I remember him being in DX:ohhh:

dikkinbottom's career high was being an unlockable on SmackDown! 2 :mjlol:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Warrior was the goldberg of his era. Mach and hogan were my favs but my all time fav matches include mach v warrior and mach v hogan.

They were petty as fukk. I dont think dude did anytting wrong except refuse to shyt on by vince.

For every one warrior are 100 kamalas who got shafted even while working on top. Warrior was becoming the guy and he wanted hogan money; vince just got tired of paying it out.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The story that made Bret come back to do the DVD was pretty cool

Hart has said that a major factor in his agreeing to participate in the project was an encounter with a small child in a dentist's office. The child had a Bret Hart action figure, but he had no knowledge of Hart's actual work and was only familiar with WWE video games in which Hart was featured as a "WWE Legend." Hart expressed that he wanted the DVD to be a way for younger people who had no experience watching him while he was estranged from WWE to see him in a more positive light, as opposed to the negative way he felt the company had portrayed him

HitGOAT loves the kids :mjcry:
Bret takes his career seriously.wrestling is his life...guys like Warrior were all about that money.

Nothing wrong with either:ehh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Btw this is the best a wrestler has looked
:dame:

Warrior-WMXII.jpg

Dude hit the splash on HHH with his overcoat still on :bryan:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Deserving burial for a trash human being.

He also flopped as a draw as champion and didn't do anything good without someone holding his hand through it.

Garbage with and without the face paint and yet y'all old cacs in here riding his dikk :picard:

And don't give me a "he played Vince:blessed:" spin as Jeff Jarrett has been finessing Vince for 25 years and y'all hate him for it :jbhmm: