Let's revisit the Lil Flip Vs TIP beef

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got this one wrong. The Hiphop community rode with Tip but we should have rode with Flip on this one.

Tip never had a valid beef with dude. Tip say Flip was dissing him to some girls and also dissed him in Atlanta at a music festival. He also he had it on camera, and the video never ever surfaced. If it happened...by now...the video would have leaked. Flip even called his bluff and invited him to show the video....That's a person (Flip) who aint lying bc he invited Tip and his people to release the video.

TIP on the surface was beefing with Flip on some "he say she say" based on what some FEMALES told him I was real young when dis was going down and believed a lot of what Tip was saying but now that i am older N wiser...i see Flip was the one being truthful about the orgins of the beef.....They both agreed they talked in Flips trailor, so it's obvious Tip wanted to get on the song, and Flip declined, probably arrogantly declined but declined nonetheless and Tips ego couldn't handle it.

41:43 mark

Last edited:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Here's the thing.

I think Tip was mad over not being on that Game Over remix. I completely understood the anger. I'm not saying he's right but anyone can say whatever they want. I don't appreciate lies though.

Ti was a far better rapper than Flip though.

From 04-09ish I was a Tip fan and supporter.

I have 0 respect for TI now.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We got this one wrong. The Hiphop community rode with Tip but we should have rode with Flip on this one.

Tip never had a valid beef with dude. Tip say Flip was dissing him to some girls and also dissed him in Atlanta at a music festival. He also he had it on camera, and the video never ever surfaced. If it happened...by now...the video would have leaked. Flip even called his bluff and invited him to show the video....That's a person (Flip) who aint lying bc he invited Tip and his people to release the video.

TIP on the surface was beefing with Flip on some "he say she say" based on what some FEMALES told him I was real young when dis was going down and believed a lot of what Tip was saying but now that i am older N wiser...i see Flip was the one being truthful about the orgins of the beef.....They both agreed they talked in Flips trailor, so it's obvious Tip wanted to get on the song, and Flip declined, probably arrogantly declined but declined nonetheless and Tips ego couldn't handle it.

41:43 mark

I explained this over 90 times

Lol with detail

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree. I fukks with T. I. but he went about that situation all wrong... It was definitely some jealousy or envy involved.

I know Lil Flip was arrogant and rubbed some people the wrong way back then. But nothing he did towards TI was worth the amount of time and energy he put into that beef

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter whether you think the beef was valid. Most beefs in Hip Hop aren't valid and start out of pettiness, jealousy or over women. Rinse, wash, and recycle. As a fan, which diss was better determines the winner not who had the most valid reason for beefing. You're fuming over something that was decided years ago. If you felt Flip won, there's no reason to be talking about it now. It changes nothing.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
People gravitated to T.I.’s diss records a little more, so they made him the winner. Not to mention getting Scarface on the phone with the King Of The South title. I enjoyed them as well, but Flip held his own. He also fell all the way back after T.I.’s career was rising so it made him look like he failed.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Idk any of ti's diss records. I know that flip record because of the bet commercial. "What's beef? Bed is when a nikka like you can't sleep.":wow: everybody at school knew that part.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Idk any of ti's diss records. I know that flip record because of the bet commercial. "What's beef? Bed is when a nikka like you can't sleep.":wow: everybody at school knew that part.
I distinctly remember 99 problems.

Only Flip record I remember dissing Tip was a verse on State Your name gangsta with Game and Cassidy.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Like was said, the origins of the issue don't matter, TI washed him up, and it was hilarious, and dope.

"When you was in high school tryna pick a career, I was selling glass, counting cash, drinking beer"