Let's settle this once and for all: Should blacks vote Republican or Democrat?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
One side always thinks the other is stupid. My personal opinion, whether you think both sides are racist, that's an opinion. History shows at least Democrats give us power in the Senate, our first president was a Democrat, and Democrats need us along with other minorities to be in power. Whereas you're literally a puppet to Republicans... I will never understand you black Republican brehs

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think it's more of an economical status thing- wealthy Blacks and Whites vote Republican , lower-middle Black and Whites- Democratic... Historically Blacks used to vote Republican

Yeah, most of us I hope already knew this

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
It’s not a sports team, vote for who has your best interest.

Id abandon two party politics and vote across parties if you agree.

Party loyalty is regressive and means you get taken for granted

I cant see myself voting for the conservatives (UK Version of Republicans) but I wouldnt rule most parties out if I happened to agree.

Last edited:
Daps
Democrat if u black or Hispanic republican if u white.

If blacks economics ever go up u should vote republicans.

Niether party really any good.

Republicans attack blacks with police and attack lower economic blacks cutting welfare and jobs and housing that can help poor people.

Democrats attack blacks with white feminist and alot of fake misogyny claims.

Blacks need economic freedom by reparations. That will level the playing field for blacks.

Norther party wants to do that

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
One side always thinks the other is stupid. My personal opinion, whether you think both sides are racist, that's an opinion. History shows at least Democrats give us power in the Senate, our first president was a Democrat, and Democrats need us along with other minorities to be in power. Whereas you're literally a puppet to Republicans... I will never understand you black Republican brehs

Neither my nig, neither.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Vote for your own interests. Build the economic base to give your votes more weight. It's the only way as of now to get what you want. Every other demographic doesn't vote based on ideology, they vote based on issues. We have to put ourselves in the position to do the same. Voting strategies need to change. We can vote Democrats and get the boot of immediate oppression off our necks. But then once we do, what are we as a collective doing to take full advantage of that? Some of us have figured out what to do, mainly as individuals. But as a collective, it doesn't seem we've figured out the answer yet.