Let's settle this once and for all: Should blacks vote Republican or Democrat?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
One side always thinks the other is stupid. My personal opinion, whether you think both sides are racist, that's an opinion. History shows at least Democrats give us power in the Senate, our first president was a Democrat, and Democrats need us along with other minorities to be in power. Whereas you're literally a puppet to Republicans... I will never understand you black Republican brehs

I didn't vote in the system in 2016. Donald Trump trolls people :smile:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since I'm bored, I'll actually reply to this.

Abortion is NOT just a black thing. Women period are effected by this. I don't care what some article from 2014 says. You're an idiot for thinking this is some how relevant to race when originally religious purposes were the reasons that conservatives were anti-abortion and still are til this day. Wouldn't Reps and Conservatives be pro-abortion if it meant more aborted black babies? C'mon son...

Like how you flipped it from "gun crimes" to crimes. The original topic was guns. Stop deflecting.

You sir, are not the educated one.

Keep in mind you're talking to a right-wing white guy. :mjlol:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
A vote for a Democrat has proven to be usless for us in the last 40 yrs... We are going down and down stat wise as far as economic empowerment and Family structure. Plus they push extra liberal issues the majority of black families (based on polls) are against. Str8 up

But the GOP has a bunch or blatant racist. The white dems are also racist as fukk, but at least they pander.

So... In my humble opinion- focus on local politics and Vote solely ur Issues.
And if you Need to vote for 1 party, then maybe gop- due to Possibly being more business friendly and Family structure friendly, which are things we need .

Daps
If you vote for Democrat.....you're a c00n

If you vote for Republican....you're a dumb/racist

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
A vote for a Democrat has proven to be usless for us in the last 40 yrs... We are going down and down stat wise as far as economic empowerment and Family structure. Plus they push extra liberal issues the majority of black families (based on polls) are against. Str8 up

But the GOP has a bunch or blatant racist. The white dems are also racist as fukk, but at least they pander.

So... In my humble opinion- focus on local politics and Vote solely ur Issues.
And if you Need to vote for 1 party, then maybe gop- due to Possibly being more business friendly and Family structure friendly, which are things we need .

Sums up my thinking at this point. We as Blacks are so disillusioned with the national/presidential chit that we're not paying enough attention to our own backyard, so to speak. In other words: the local stuff that affects our everyday living directly.

We gotta get educated on who's who, who's doing what, how we're affected as a result, etc. Then vote accordingly but more than that, as Dr. Anderson mentioned in Hidden Colors, start pooling our money and resources together to get specific people that will for sure serve our best interests in these positions. I honestly feel that Blacks can have their own legitimately effective political party, one that does indeed put emphasis the financial and family structure stuff, with enough knowledge and serious effort on our part. I didn't realize until right after I voted in the most recent Chicago election that we apparently have our own Black PAC. I'm compelled to look more into them, and even seeing how I can help them in the future.