Let's settle this once and for all: Should blacks vote Republican or Democrat?

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... nikkaS BEEN HAVING THESE CONVOS FOR DECADES AND WE HAVENT GAINED shyt IN THIS COUNTRY.

10 YEARS FROM NOW, nikkaS WILL BE HAVING THESE SAME CONVOS...

VOTE LOCALLY... DEMOCRATS... BLAH BLAH BLAH

HOW CAN WE BE SO fukkING BLIND.

ITS INSANITY... INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS.

ITS fukkING DISGUSTING.

THREAD IS FULL OF nikkaS ARGUING NONSENSE.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. Perception matters in some cases but not in this case. Logic should be used easily. The New Yorker article spent alot of time focusing on showing evidence of Quigg lying about his donation and his tweets but somehow lacks info on who and how he influenced in his tricks? Show evidence that his psychology skills are valuable outside his group and turned moderate voters over to Trump? There is none just like the Russian hack.

2. The Reverse Psychology worked on you instead. The news networks all colluded the public by pushing Trump( a non factor) into the spotlight more and more. At first they laughed at his viewpoints but then started to create a huge narrative on him. It was already shown in the Wikileaks. It was all planned to push Trump vs Hillary. A tactic used from both parties to sway votes to shytty candidate's backed by Wall Street, Israel, Big Pharma and Big Business.

2a. I don't vote so none of this shyt effects me. I dont support either party so it effects me none.

3. So the opinion piece doesnt hold weight and is dismissed by you. Somehow you totally missed the point in why i posted it. I posted it because there is a real EO signed by Obama giving a president unlimited power. You can't and won't debunk it. Now Trump is in office, he can do whatever he wants. It's already too late.

3a. Supreme Courts and Lower courts arent stopping anything worth talking about. They are all bought and paid for. Net Neutrality has been a mess and was purposefully sabotaged to give corporations more power over people and limit their choices and 1st amendment. Climate Change is another farce because neither party has the right information and both have created these conditions.

4.Justice Dept is a oxymoron. Lower Courts are still put young black men in jail under Obama and Clinton so they are nothing new. Problem is you think the broken system can only be fixed under democrats when it will never be fixed.

5. I'll wait to you show me black people have succeeded as a whole under the democrats. That's rational thinking...you fail to comprehend.

1. It doesn't matter whether it was effective or not, the point is, he was lying about his endorsement. You don't even have to use his words to know he was lying, either; the FEC proved that he was lying about a 20k donation.

2. This is more dumb conspiracy bullshyt. Wikileaks didn't show shyt. Wikileaks is a Russian psyop. What you're referring to is the pied piper strategy, something a lot of you misunderstand. It's a sound strategy, which has been used in the past, to tie the opposing party to its worst candidate [Trump], to force the more moderate candidates to lead from his positions. There was no grand collusion/conspiracy to get Trump elected, you idiot. Calling Trump a non-factor is a tactic used to downplay the fact this country is overwhelmingly racist. Trump was their perfect candidate.

3. The opinion piece is arguing something that I'm not arguing. It is irrelevant. Further, a president still doesn't have unlimited power. If Trump had unlimited power, he was easily be able to bypass congress to get his wall, he wouldn't have to wait on congress to defund the ACA, he wouldn't have to rely on Rosenstein and to kill the Russia investigation and so on... I hate trying to talk about politics with idiots who see conspiracy everywhere.

3a. Again, more conspiracy bullshyt without a shred of evidence to back it up. Ajit Pai is responsible for the current mess surrounding NN - nothing more. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the 1st amendment (you're using the telecom industry argument) *1. This is another sign that you don't know what you're talking about. Your stance on climate change is just laughable. I'm sure you have all the right information, right? You got it from random YOUTUBE conspiracy videos too, right?

*1: Writers Guild Pushes Back on Argument that Net Neutrality Rules Violate First Amendment

4. This is gobbledygook. I have a bunch of posts on here on how Obama and Holder, while making some good changes wrt criminal justice reform, just wasn't enough. That has all been rolled back by your idol Jeff Sessions.

5. This is you putting words in my mouth. I'll never make such a claim. I can, however, show you where republicans wage war on my right to vote. Or on my representation. And in many other ways *2. Anyway, I'm tired of your straw man arguments. You ignore everything put in front of you to push a narrative. fukk you. I believe this is enough for anyone reading you suss out your true intentions here. You have revealed yourself to be nothing more than a racist, white supremacist through your repeated use of their tactics and language in this thread.

This. Republicans are a hostile party that wants to restrict voting rights. They also redistrict in a way that renders large swaths of black votes irrelevant.

This is only one example from where I live:

Once again, Michigan Dems receive more votes in the State House, but Republicans hold onto power

Here's more from other places:

GOP gerrymandering illegal in North Carolina, judges rule

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Orders State to Redraw Illegally Gerrymandered Congressional Map

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A myth. There is only 3 or 4 known to switch sides, the rest of the dixiecrats stayed democrats.
This isn't rooted in reality. :mjlol:

All you have to do is to look at how people vote or how politicians campaign in the south to see that you're wrong. You're so fukking stupid.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yes and they've also switched sides since then. Sounds like you didn't read through our posts
What did Obama do in his eight years in office that benefitted the black American voter, who voted for him twice?
And how does that translate to why you would want to vote for a white female Democratic candidate in 2016 such that you would believe that she would do any more or at least the same for black Americans than a black male president did?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What did Obama do in his eight years in office that benefitted the black American voter, who voted for him twice?
And how does that translate to why you would want to vote for a white female Democratic candidate in 2016 such that you would believe that she would do any more or at least the same for black Americans than a black male president did?

Someone posted what he did in this thread. Again, why don't you actually read through the thread before contributing redundant questions and opinions.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yes and they've also switched sides since then. Sounds like you didn't read through our posts
Take a deeper look at what they support.
The Democratic party supports abortion. Sounds great if you believe women should have the "choice" whether or not to get an abortion. The real financial benefactor of abortions is abortion providers. It's a business and the biggest organization that supports abortions is Planned Parenthood. This is an organization whose originator supports abortion as a way to thin out the black American population. The blue pill is they want you to see it as a women's right issue. The red pill is they don't like the expanding population in the lower-income black American population.

The Democratic party supports welfare benefits. Looks good on the surface. Look how many black Americans are being helped with welfare benefits. When you look at the program, they provide the bare minimum for recipients to get just enough money to stay low-income and do nothing to improve themselves so they are no longer reliant on welfare. The bottom line is if they can get your vote where you are happy receiving just enough to get by, then they've accomplished that. How many second and third generation welfare recipients are there? That's means children of welfare parents turn 18 and start getting welfare benefits. They don't have any plan to help you go from welfare recipient to a person who become financially independent from the welfare system. It's an empty hope. And up-and-coming young black males in high school see that, they don't like the hopelessness of being on welfare, and the only hope out of that is pro sports, fine arts, education or crime. And a number of them turn to a life of crime.

The Democratic party supports anti-gun legislation. They believe that if there is more gun control, there will be less gun deaths. What happens to a people group who become unarmed? They are powerless against armed forces. If you look at American history, American Indians were disarmed. They were allowed to have weapons because they didn't trust them, as they had been at war with them. Later, they were slaughtered, the rest were rounded up and put on reservations. Know your history. Why do you think militant black groups are pro-gun? They know that part of US history. You support Democrats and anti-gun legislation, the last laugh will be on you.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Someone posted what he did in this thread. Again, why don't you actually read through the thread before contributing redundant questions and opinions.
Read my next post about the Dem party.

Daps
yeah i'm never siding with the alt-right or far-right white supremacist / white nationalist.

i have my problems with liberals but i've already seen what a "conservative" america looks like and i'm never voting to go back to that. not gonna cut off my nose to spite my face.

How will Nancy ever take you serious when you can't resist the puppy dog eyes?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Democratic party supports abortion. Sounds great if you believe women should have the "choice" whether or not to get an abortion. The real financial benefactor of abortions is abortion providers. It's a business and the biggest organization that supports abortions is Planned Parenthood. This is an organization whose originator supports abortion as a way to thin out the black American population. The blue pill is they want you to see it as a women's right issue. The red pill is they don't like the expanding population in the lower-income black American population.

The Democratic party supports welfare benefits. Looks good on the surface. Look how many black Americans are being helped with welfare benefits. When you look at the program, they provide the bare minimum for recipients to get just enough money to stay low-income and do nothing to improve themselves so they are no longer reliant on welfare. The bottom line is if they can get your vote where you are happy receiving just enough to get by, then they've accomplished that. How many second and third generation welfare recipients are there? That's means children of welfare parents turn 18 and start getting welfare benefits. They don't have any plan to help you go from welfare recipient to a person who become financially independent from the welfare system. It's an empty hope. And up-and-coming young black males in high school see that, they don't like the hopelessness of being on welfare, and the only hope out of that is pro sports, fine arts, education or crime. And a number of them turn to a life of crime.

The Democratic party supports anti-gun legislation. They believe that if there is more gun control, there will be less gun deaths. What happens to a people group who become unarmed? They are powerless against armed forces. If you look at American history, American Indians were disarmed. They were allowed to have weapons because they didn't trust them, as they had been at war with them. Later, they were slaughtered, the rest were rounded up and put on reservations. Know your history. Why do you think militant black groups are pro-gun? They know that part of US history. You support Democrats and anti-gun legislation, the last laugh will be on you.
What's your opinion on gerrymandering???

And those points are :russ: You're a troll.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Jesus Christ, so much nonsense in this post. Don't even know where to start :blessed:

1) Abortion isn't a "black" issue no matter how much you want to make it an agenda. Women of all races get pregnant. The fukk, I refuse to even go deeper into this ridiculous point.

2) "Welfare" also isn't a "black" issue. You're coming off as a real racist cac thinking abortion and welfare is synonymous with black. MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE ARE WHITE! You are so misinformed it's annoying.

3) Guns kill people, period. Countries that banned guns have all seen drastic drops in gun crimes as a result. All those people killed in Vegas were white. All these recent major shootings, majority of the victims were white. But the issue with gun control is not about race.

Please don't quote me anymore because you sound either really young or just plain old dumb :hhh: