Let's talk about how ALL of Punk's best buddies can't get jobs in the E/Get Fired

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I am not this huge Colt fan, but if you said he was good in 05-06, he went in the E in 2007, so he was still good then?

The point though is not their talent level, is the fact he can't get anyone a job or they can't keep it.

Well yeah, Punk never had any backstage pull back then. He still doesn't really have any as he said Vince only started seeing him as a main event star recently.

Daps
Punk was a midcarder that time he was with all those people of course he had no pull with creative. He only started to get some creative control and perks LAST year. Colt had a couple of matches at the time Punk was just starting in the E. Why should he be responsible for grown adults? Kharma and Sin Cara were Triple H pet-projects and they also blew up in his face how come no one talks about that?
Cause it doesn't matter. TGO, relax.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nope

when asked who his best friends in WWE were (on Colts podcast) Bryan shockingly answered "Sheamus"

made no mention of CM Skunk :deadrose:

Bryan broke kayfabe to cosign Sheamus but couldnt even give Swagger Jackin Punk a shoutout :leon:

lol

ol callin phone and I ain't even give you my number nikka

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
nope

when asked who his best friends in WWE were (on Colts podcast) Bryan shockingly answered "Sheamus"

made no mention of CM Skunk :deadrose:

Bryan broke kayfabe to cosign Sheamus but couldnt even give Swagger Jackin Punk a shoutout :leon:
its a work.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Straight Edge Society Era Punk and his Jesus look and speeches with Festus and Serena >>>>>>>> That shyt was hilarious and genius, why did they abandon that so quickly?? the WWE brain trust dropped the ball with that whole ordeal. that's when Punk was at his best imo.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Festus - 2 years chugging along in his tag team/over in WWE, joins SES, 5 months later, Fired

Also for Festus:
Going to Nigeria for a show, almost getting stranded, and getting styled on by Power Uti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YJowUFrRbk

mE3U8.png

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Straight Edge Society Era Punk and his Jesus look and speeches with Festus and Serena >>>>>>>> That shyt was hilarious and genius, why did they abandon that so quickly?? the WWE brain trust dropped the ball with that whole ordeal. that's when Punk was at his best imo.

It was boring and no one cared. Was always lowest rated segment of Smackdown, and then Punk got injured at the end of it. They added Joey Mercury but then everyone except Punk got fired lol.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
It was boring and no one cared. Was always lowest rated segment of Smackdown, and then Punk got injured at the end of it. They added Joey Mercury but then everyone except Punk got fired lol.
I personally think SES was when Punk was most interesting, nikka is stale now. The SES sonnings of Darren Young, Rey Mysterio and his kids,Triple H and the Royal Rumble 2010 rants will always stick out in my memory :laff: :laff:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
I personally think SES was when Punk was most interesting, nikka is stale now. The SES sonnings of Darren Young, Rey Mysterio and his kids,Triple H and the Royal Rumble 2010 rants will always stick out in my memory :laff: :laff:

I don't remember the Darren Young or really the Mysterio feud (he wore a mask right? he shaved his head?), the Royal Rumble stuff was good though.