Let's talk about how Eminem subliminally dissed Dre on his own song.

noumena

All Star
Daps
Brehs and brehettes, we have all heard the classic song, "Forgot About Dre". Personally, I've had to have heard this song at least 100 times. But, somewhere around that 100th, listen, I noticed a little something in the end of Em's verse.

Let's take a look

Slim shady hotter than a set of twin babies
In a Mercedes Benz with the windows up
And the temp goes up to the mid 80's
Calling men ladies
Sorry Doc but I been crazy
There is no way that you can save me
It's OK go with him Hailie (Dadda?)

He apologizes to Dre right after he talks about calling men ladies...hmmmmm. Has anyone noticed this before? Was this an obvious sub? It took me forever to realize he was actually making fun of Dre on his own song. Let's not pretend it would be outside of Em's character to do so; Guilty Conscience is proof of this.

"You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?":heh:

And Em isn't the first to call Dre out on his lady-like antics....

tumblr_n8hncq9HYA1rj4zx5o1_500.gif

Was it a subliminal diss brehs? I think so. If that's not proof enough, I got one more gay ass line from Eminem that seems to point to him and Dre being gay....:sas2:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
reach

Em done straight up said he and dre been fukking with hats off on a song before..he aint the subliminal type

noumena

All Star
Daps
:francis:
reach

Em done straight up said he and dre been fukking with hats off on a song before..he aint the subliminal type

Fair enough :ehh:

Then it was a straight up diss then, I feel. Fukkin around or not. I just can't believe it took this long to notice.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry Doc but I been crazy. He's "apologizing" for being crazy breh, not for the previous line.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry Doc but I been crazy. He's "apologizing" for being crazy breh, not for the previous line.
or doc as in his psychiatrist? removing himself from the verse for a sec?

i never even thought he meant 'doc'tor dre right there :heh:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:scust: fukking with hats off? that unreleased 7 day theory album back cover was true? :scust: